Its all about aroma (living in the past)

Discussion in 'General' started by Xepshunall, Oct 17, 2014.

1. I know some of you must be in you mid 40's like myself and had parents who were all about the buzz. Well, I fell in love with the familiar aroma of the classic smoke of my early childhood and am curious (maybe desperate) to know what strain(s) could bring back old times with that all familiar scent. I can't indulged due to my occupation but I can seek out those who would indulge in my presence. Please help me to wind back a few years if only in my senses. Thanks.

2. Maybe some bc bud/ reggies?certain smell and tast...brings me back to age 14

3. I got a sack a few months back that smelled identical to the first bud I toked. It was excellent., but they guy never had it again haha

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I should have mentioned that I grew up in California in the 70's and upon further research, I found that Afghanistan indicas were the most common strains of the time and area. Nostalgia is a potent fuel and will have me busy testing and spending time and money for months if necessary. Thanks for your replies.