It's all a system.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by kushoclock, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Doesn't everybody feel like everything's just a system. We bob and weave throughout life just following the system. Going on facebook when you get home before even having dinner knowing the last time you ate was lunch 3-4 hours ago. Then you're just bobbing and weaving through everyone's profiles status'. Then bam you just slowly doing everything you've done for night after a few other things.

2. Yes i say this to myself constantly. We all wake up and work 9-5s doin the same shit.

:/. Makes me sad

3. Yep,

If you like parkway drive,

This songs about how people are stuck in 9 - 5 jobs, living in office cubes, and how humans aren't mean to be trapped like that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15mxiWAYSEw]Parkway Drive - "Sleepwalker" - YouTube[/ame]

4. That would be the control system you're noticing. Keeping us locked in 9-5 jobs is their way of keeping our eyes off what is actually happening in the world.

5. ^Illuminati. People are waking up!
    Time for a change?

6. Yes sir. It's all a system of controls and restrictions.

7. I bet you feel like a single sheep in a heard of over 1 billion being lead by a selected few shepherds who (if you believe in the illuminati) are actually sheep in shepherds clothing. Be your own shepherd.

8. [quote name='"xerox1911"']That would be the control system you're noticing. Keeping us locked in 9-5 jobs is their way of keeping our eyes off what is actually happening in the world.[/quote]

Or it is a way for citizens to make money to purchase other things to make sure other people have jobs to make sure they can purchase things and we all pay taxes so we can collectively have things such as government, health care, education, highways, a rail system, law enforcement, firefighters, and etc.

9. Yer, I'm thinking life has to be more dynamic having that same routine every week 52 times a year

10. Holy shit pwd is my fav band

11. This sevenfold, don't follow their system. Create your own reality. Be that which is inside you.:smoking:

12. money money money is what its all about. thats all the government cares about.

13. life is a system, in and of itself; it has evolved to become that way, however. While it seems rote and mundane, and like it's all a machine, all sequential, all predetermined, that's because that's how it's supposed to be seen; the only way a system can change itself and adapt to the environment around it, is for it to question it's own self, and improve upon the heuristics that it was designed around; 10 years ago, we wouldn't be checking twitter or facebook every five minutes, but we would still be falling into a very similar routine. I like to think it's just life trying to find an equilibrium.

14. i can't help thinking of it that way. we grow up, forced to have an identity, forced into an educational system, and forced to get a job to serve the economy. there's no free thinking

15. Blame rich people. They are the ones who have the most say. So as they live happy and care free, travel around the world, we, the consumers who make that happen are trapped.

Also we are dealing with to many people in our lives.

16. Like is an amazing biological journey.
    Make your reality and do what you believe to be your purpose.