Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Its about that time

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by drugtestime, Apr 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 drugtestime, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015
    So I had to quit smoking weed recently due to a job search. I quit about 3 weeks ago and I was only a weekend smoker (maybe 3-4 hits a day from a bong). I bought a bunch of single panel drug tests for marijuana. I decided to take one earlier tonight and it came back 100% positive! I've been doing everything in my power to try an detox. I just can't understand, but then I realized that I am prescribed to

4. The following is not allowed to be posted within our community:

¦j. Discussion of other drugs including pharmaceuticals, supplements and ‘legal' herbs used as intoxicants. Note: Cannabis, caffeine, alcohol and tobacco can be freely discussed
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general-forum-feedback/899395-grasscitycom-forum-guidelines.html

and that maybe this was affecting my results for my at home drug test? Could this affect a single panel drug test for marijuana? Could $#*^^@ show up and causing it to make it positive?

2. No. That would be a different screen used to test for that. You still have THC in your system. Work out drink cranberry juice. Or as a friend of mine did drink a lot of vinager. He drank 3 gallons in a week before the test an passed. But everybody is different.

3. Just drink tons of water and excersise, lift weights, skate, sprint, anything to sweat it all out. Keep a normal diet because if you don't eat it still stays in the system because it is stored in fat cells and will stay longer. Do what you can and I hope you pass.

Live long and smoke ganja

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.