It's a thing called love

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by JBox2010, Nov 24, 2011.

1. I posted this as a facebook status. But it still really relates, and wish to still spread it :)

The thought "Love" honestly triggers something unknown, something special and amazing within the heart, mind body, and awareness of a "human being"

I'm not talking about lust, not love in another person for the sake of reproducing.

i'm saying genuienly love one another as a family member, a brother, a sister, part of you, were all part of this backround of reality, the thing god sees, it's amazing.

Think LOVE :)

2. [quote name='"JBox2010"']I posted this as a facebook status. But it still really relates, and wish to still spread it :)

The thought "Love" honestly triggers something unknown, something special and amazing within the heart, mind body, and awareness of a "human being"

I'm not talking about lust, not love in another person for the sake of reproducing.

i'm saying genuienly love one another as a family member, a brother, a sister, part of you, were all part of this backround of reality, the thing god sees, it's amazing.

Think LOVE :)[/quote]

Quoted for truth!

3. How many people liked your post?

4. ;)

asdfjsdafj

just fillin up the needed 5 characters to post lol