It's a new year and the grow season is creeping up on us!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by M369, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Whats your plans for this years grow?
    For some of us its just a month away but either way, the season isn't far!

My plans this year are not too different from last. I'M going to stick to my regular afghan grow probably 2-3 girls and this year break the 2 meter height.
    I'm also going to try a purple strain this year, not too sure what yet but definitely going to grow some.

They will be situated inside my dog kennel. This is because of thieving bastards that think its OK to steal someones pride and joy! So lets see them go through a rottweiler to steal my goods! I'll be partitioning off a part of it so that they don't get eaten/ pissed on.
    I'm also going to be setting up a CCTV camera toward the end of the grow so i can watch out for thieves!

I'm hoping to have a good grow this year as last years got stolen. I'm going for a 50oz target and am confident in passing that!

So come on Grasscity! Whats your plans for this year?

2. Well, the best of luck to you this year! I'm planning on "something" not sure just yet what that will be. I wish you success in your growing endeavors.:wave:

3. i'm not sure what i'm doing. where i usually work theres ppl logging, there destroying everything. i'm not sure of another spot. theres so many hunters around here, they make it hard to pick a good spot.

4. unfortunately, my only grow plans are prolly some okra, beans and a tomato plant or two...:(

5. Yeah hunters and workers can be a bitch (not to mention rippers, cops and just people). It makes it so damn hard to be undetected for 5-6 months. I guess that's why it's so awesome to harvest in the end. Good luck to you Overgrowray and Ganja guru, B-miss and Mat 369.

Mat 369, my plans are 4 patches of 3 plants each (GHS White Widow, GHS Trainwreck, Sannie shop Ierdbei). The seeds are on their way. I'll be digging the holes these following weeks. Spots are scouted out. I hope I get enough for me for 1 year or 2.

6. ^good luck to you, too...

7. I'm planning on doing my first outdoor grow this year with a ton of bag seeds I got. anyone have success with their bagseed outdoors?

8. giants80, im sure your bagseed will do fine, for the most part you put it in dirt and it grows,

9. #9 Corto Malteze, Jan 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2009
    Yeah I did 3 outdoor grows with bag seed (2 different types used). It worked out real nice the first two. The last I used finished later than I hoped for (end October). But they were all strong and had nice buds. Knowing when they'll flower is the main problem with bag seed. Buying females eliminates the pb of males (except for hermies sometimes) and you know when they're due so you can fit them in to your grow window and know when you'll be done watering them in the bushes. Also bought seeds make more trichomes so danker buds. 2009 will be my first with the Dutch seeds.

10. NL, Mazar x afghan, maroc skunk, aurora indica, hindu kush, man its alomost that time! gentlemen, get your clones ready and be prepared to put in some work! man i love growin.

11. heres some advice for you all. it is often times a challenge to be undetected when growing. but i find that if you do not love the things to death, they do fine. putting the girls in holes outside pre filled with good stuff and watering them with a bit of fishy water a few times per month is more than enough. no paths when you go a few times a month, try to go at night or when you know noone is there and be careful. most of all, just use common sense guys. good luck to you all. remember the bigger picture. by growing your own stash you are not only contributing to the end of pot prohibition, but you are also not lining the pockets of cartels or other drug dealers looking to ream you for your money. in other words, grade A product is produced for nothing more than a few bucks and a bit of effort. peace

-mean-

12. Im scheming
    but ive got time

13. cool cali ounces, have you grown before?

i actually went to my plot yesterday and dug my holes and put in fish at the bottom. my plans are 1 plot of 10 plants. i will get clones from the cannabis club come may. i have designed an automatic watering system because the summer here in northern california is very dry. i will only have to visit the plot every 2 weeks to fertilize. also, this year i am going to use organic teas that i will brew rather than simply only feeding with fish emulsion like last year.

im hoping for some monsters :)

14. looks like last seasons gang is all here... wait... oldpork... where is oldpork?.. oho hes over there rollin one up for us.. all good. :p

got sprouts poppin.. a mom bout ready to get cut.. and more seed to plant.

several strains... several plots... I am going against my own rules and have a few extra hands in this one.. but i wanted to go big and dont think i can tend that many plants in the 100F summer.

Lets grow some herb! :smoking:

15. i couldn't have said it any better ....;)

16. im going to try to grow something this year but right now i got snow on the ground and will for a few more months :p (wisconsin)

17. 10 early misty , 5 power skunk, all in 5gal buckets

30 bagseeds in solo cups, when they sex ill put the girls in holes in the ground for some 1 or 2 foot girls...hehe...

all outdoors.

let the games begin, im already mixing up my soil bitches

18. hey i was going to begin growing this year and i have already picked out a nice secluded spot.... unfortunately i will be gone for the beginning of the summer due to work and i was wondering if just some regular bagseed planted in the ground with some good soil will be fine on its own... i gather from other posts that the plants can usually take care of themselves but i was worrying about deer/bugs/storms/etc.

19. Well really it's all about luck and climate when you're not there to help them along. Give it a shot for sure though, worst that happens is they all die without you and you're in the same boat as if you hadn't planted anything in the first place.

20. Last year I grew 10 mandala seeds Safari Mix, they dominated the rest of my plants in toughness and overall size and production.

This year im already digging (lovely Florida) and am planning to start in mid feb.
    I will be growing 3 strains all mandala 10 plants each.
    The strains i have selected are Kalichakra, Sadhu, and Mandala #1.
    I will be getting a 10 pack off nirvana ppp to test my fastest growing Nirvana strain i have grown against the mandala stock. I will be doing a documentary with plenty of pics. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, and be safe with your outdoor grows.