It's a god damned boy!!

Discussion in 'Security' started by d0p35m0k3r, Jan 20, 2012.

1. That's right, the pretties plant I had vegging finally showed its sex and its a BOY! BALLS!!!!

...anyway, what do I do with it now?? I thought about cutting it up in a blender? I dunno what to do with the lil dude! Could I maybe extract anything good from it for personal use?

Burying it isn't an option and I have no garbage disposal, so any advice is greatly appreciated!

P.S. If you type "balls" in the "Tags" section below the post window, "balls in my mouth" pops up as an auto fill suggestion as well as some other good ones! hahaha

2. Burn it?
    That's what I do with males.
    Fuck em.

Or you know, make hash or keep the pollen.
    Actually yeah, keep the pollen if it vegged so well.

3. Save that pollen. You never know when you might need/want pollen.

4. I don't have a space or the spare equipment to flower it in isolation or I would try to harvest some pollen. I should have mentioned that isn't an option either, wish I could tho

5. Damn, Well yeah burning them works but can get a little smelly sometimes.
    You said you can't bury it, what I used to do when I had a larger back yard was to lay the plant/trim/whatever down in my backyard and then hit it with the lawnmower, could never find a trace of it afterwards.

6. Don't troll.

7. Who's trolling?

8. I'm thinking now that I'll just dry it out try to qwiso the smaller leafs and see if I get anything worth a damn out of that.

9. Sorry, didn't realize I did. I'll try not to let it happen again.

....:confused_2:

10. Just leaving a stupid remark like don't troll when the guy actually had sound advice is trolling in itself..

11. cover it up with a bag and go plant it somewhere.