Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It's a GIRL

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, May 21, 2002.

1. Weighing in at 6.76 lbs and 19 and a half inches long little princess.

She is a darlin sweetheart!.

I'll post pics When i get them!!

Life is good !!

Love ya's all!!!!!!

2. I am so glad she's here!!! I hope momma and baby are both doing well, and I'll smoke a celebratory j in Samantha's honor. Can't wait to see the pictures!!!!

(((Bud Head, Momma, and family)))) Way to go!!!!

3. the wait now seems like a flash of light now dosent it! congrads to both of ya cant wait to see her pic , i dont supose there is a chance to see a pic of the proud parents as well as the pink one ? congrads to ya laa whats her name? lotsa hope & LOVE FROM THE WHOLE OKIE CLAN!!!![​IMG]

4. Congratulations dude. Damn- I just saw this post cos I don't come in here often- and so no message of good luck... Hope little sam has a happy and fulfilled life with lots of good karma for all the cool things I hope she get's to do for herself and others... Just wait untill teenage years tho- I can see the shudders on MY parents faces as I walk into a room as if to say
    "Oh god not the teenager again shit!"
    Hehe only joking... You get what I mean- I don't but hey...

So what age are you starting her on the reefers then [​IMG]?

5. CONGRATULATIONS to you and your Family, from the rest of your "Family"!!!!!!! :hello: :hello: :hello: :wave:

PoohGator and I are so happy for ya'll!!!! You must be walkin' on the clouds!!!!! :D: Give that Baby girl a kiss for us, and get some rest when ya can, I'm sure you're bout wore out!! LOL

ALL HAIL THE NEW PRINCESS!!!!!!! :hello: :hello:

P.S. Time to go shoppin' for a new shotgun Bud Head!!!!

6. Congratulations, Bud Head!!!!!!!

Welcome, Little Princess to this wonderful world!!!!!!

7. Congrats Bud, hope all is well!!!!!!

8. Thanks gus and gals. You are such a sweet family. This is what family should be like!

All is well with mooma and Princess Samantha. Thats what i call her and the nurse asked me yesterday if she needed to change her name tag. I told her that the princess part was a special thing from me to my little darlin.

Getting ready to go spend some more time with my princess.
    I'll keep you up to date.

9. She is here,,,so cool.....I am so happy for you daddy!! Take care of the family....can't wait to see a pic of the little princess.....

[​IMG]

10. Congrats to the proud poppa!

Now prepare yourself.

Once you get past the diaper stage, her kidneys will be hopelessly timed with your bowels. Every time your butt hits the seat you'll hear feet running towards the bathroom door, followed by a request to vacate that same seat!

But, they're still worth it!

Give everybody a kiss on the head from me!

Get some sleep for everybody comes home!

11. she finally decided this is the world to be in, eh?
    glad to hear she came to ya healthy and happy I am sure, once she saw who her poppa was :)
    congrats to you and yours, and best of wishes :)
    xo~

12. I am having my sister to e-mail me some of the pictures so i can post them here. As soon as i get them ya'll be able to see what i'm makig such a fuss about. Again i may just be extremely proud!

I'm such a lucky person to have all ya nice folks out there in the world to share my happiness and love with.

Have a wonderful day all!!!!!!!!!

13. You're very lucky!!! Hope all is well with you and yours!!!

14. [​IMG] [​IMG] Welcome to the world Bud Head's Little One!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Congrats to the proud Papa!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Peace,

15. Very proud and happy to be a born again popa. I never thought i'd be a dad again and this was a surprise. Best Birthday present i ever had as well, even though she was a day late.

Great day to all!!!!

16. I agree wholeheartedly Amanita!!! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Peace,

17. Warmest and best congrats to you, Bud Head! This is good news ... well ... err ... the sleep patterns will suffer heavily. ;) The payoff will be worth it, though.

Peace.

18. Ladies you are exactly right. Always keep us men waiting and always keep us on our toes!

CW it's great to see ya back. Lots of luck down Georgia way my friend.

Have a great day folks!

19. Hiya Colorado!!![​IMG] Welcome back!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Peace,

20. hmmm...hmm...hmmm...waiting impatiently to see the sweetypics....lol.....

Nice name you and momma chose......Bud Head....

[​IMG]