its a girl!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by NaughtyDread, Aug 20, 2003.

1. i am pleased to announce that my outside kid showed its sex! its a girl!!!! sorry i couldnt get a great close up on the white hair we all know and love, but here are sum pics of my GIRL!!!

Attached Files:

2. again for all who are shocked by the size of this lil girl, she has been through hell! she started from seed really late this year, end of june, i dont even know what it is, not quite sure if sativa or indica, anyways, i bent her all to hell with stem training and of course the mutt finished mutilating her leaving her with 4 grow tips!

Attached Files:

3. That looks like a crazy ass plant there. You must live down under right. I have a few plants that look like that what is the strain.

4. what is a mutt by the way. 4 tips hey that sould be nice did you top it at all

5. thanks! actually i live in the dirty south! a mutt is a dog. and the mutt topped this plant for me!

6. oh yeah strain? havent the slightest idea, can anyone tell me if the leaves would indicate more indica or sativa dominence? i can tell you all this, it took FOREVER to grow

7. dayum 420 you got that superman vision!

8. none of the fan leaves on this plant are bigger than a childs hand, they have never gotten any bigger than that. could this just be a runt as plant?

9. technically my first outside grow, so i still have the questions, even though its not a real outdoor, next year ill be out there.

10. yeah i couldnt veg it any longer its august, and end of oct it starts getting chilly, november cold.