Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Its A Bird!..its A Plane!..no Its Just A Blinking Ice Cream Man!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NuBBiN, Jul 13, 2002.

1. Gracias a Switch for makin this creepy ass bastard even creepier. I can't use it as my avatar because if I try and change the pic I wont be able to keep my huge ass 150X150 pixel size, and ill be downsized to a weiner 75X75 pixels..which I simply cannot allow, because I am way too cool to be the same size as the rest of you "common folk"...

Attached Files:

2. that is just a little *too* creepy.
    good thing you don't want to minimize your avatar ;)
    xo~

3. I didn't want to say anything, but i was really hoping that wasn't you. thanks for confirming

4. Switch did this???

Bad Bad Switch!!!!!

When I wake up in the middle of the night screaming from terror because the Ice Cream Man entered my dreams and turned them into utter nightmares from hell, you had better be wide awake and ready to hear about them, Mr. NuBBiN.

You started this so shall ye also suffer the agony that I will endure!!!!!!!

5. Oh yeah.

This from the woman who made everyone soil their underpants with the little ghost thing!:):p

6. You're high, that wasn't me!

7. umm i like it, why doesnt anyone else?

8. Holy sheep shit!

You're right.

Both times!

LOL! It's not the weed, I'm really this stupid!

9. Even though I won't be here for a while, that avatar will probably be the most rememberable thing from this board for its replaced the killler ex girlfriend from hell in my nightmares.

10. xplicit!!!!
    No!!!!