Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

its a beautiful day for bud you guys! =)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dokesomesmank, Dec 3, 2008.

1. my fellow gc members! dont get faded by the popo like those bitches down the hall from me. being stupid with bongs and lighting up all day stinking up the whole floor. all i'm saying is, be careful, take measures! also, im lucky i wasnt there... i usually am ;)
    really though, close one...

:hello:

also, if the bacon finds my prints on the pipes and bongs in their room am i fucked?

maybe im being paranoid... that's what happens when you stoooooned...

anyways, here's a cool story

so i noticed that this room in a building around town always has the window open and one night i see the people that live there lighting up out of a HUGE bubbler, and i would occasionally see them toking on and off. i could see a "fear and loathing" poster so i knew they were pretty chill, so today a friend and i walked up to that room with some goodies and asked them if they wanted to smoke. they said "come in to our offices" and it was on. the one guy was asleep when i got there but his roomie woke him up for that shit cause how often does that happen?
    turns out we both play super smash bros 64 a lot, love bob marley, and love weed... and weed is exactly what brought us together. we smoked all of my weed then and there.

you couldn't go up to someone at mcdonalds and say, i love cheeseburgers too! they would think you are tarded for sure. you can go up to anyone with a marley or phish shirt on and say "hey nice shirt". the end, now you both know the other smokes weed. four complete strangers came together and got sooooo high all thanks to bud. its a beautiful day for weed for me! for you too! (but not for that shady ass player hater and his room mate, and both thier girlfriends.) they got faaaaaaaaaayded...:rolleyes: