Its a 420 miracle!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by icapture, Apr 20, 2009.

1. #1 icapture, Apr 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2009
    well not really, but i had a huge test in my English 202 class tomorrow morning at 7:30am. Ive been studying all day for it, just got an email from my prof right now reading:

"For personal reasons that I will explain in class on Wednesday, I must cancel class for tomorrow, Monday April 20th.

Please accept my apologies for this late notice. I made this decision late tonight and had to let my department know before I could announce this cancellation.

Thanks,

Craig"

god damn I am on cloud 9 right now...and i have a resin bowl packed and ready to be burned.

2. Looks like he called outta work for this special day. Hahaha. :smoking:

3. haha he was jenxied he get shot....

4. You should smoke with him. :D

5. I could definitely see this guy being a total stoner. He's hilarious and a really good teacher.

6. The best teacher I've ever met was a stoner, he didn't know I knew he was but I most certainly did. He was very funny too, he always had that special feeling you get when you realize the good vibes.

7. Hell yea dude when I finally get my degree and start teaching I'd so play hookie on 4/20.

Plus he's a professor... He can basically do whatever the fuck he wants with his class :)

8. That dude is so gettin high.

9. i dont get the feeling any of my professors blaze..but i guess well see tomorrow eh:)

10. personal reasons huh:confused:

11. he took the day off work to blaze mad weed

12. let us know what happens wednesday...i bet he just blazed a bowl

13. My thoughts exactly man. :bongin:

14. ur professor is sooooooo a stoner...... its pretty chill smokin wit teachers....atleast the cool ones :cool:

15. Come again? :confused:

16. My thoughts exactly lol.