It's 5:04am. Does anyone else stay up late?

Discussion in 'General' started by Maximillien127, Aug 1, 2012.

1. up all night

till i pass out

2. Yeah, I like staying up late during summer vacation. Nothing to do the next day, so might as well.

I usually can stay up until 3AM, after that I can't stay awake anymore. Longest I've been awake was 46 hours. Drank only one Redbull can. Couple weeks ago I stayed up until 7:30AM because I wanted to watch Hey Arnold!.

Cool shit. [​IMG]

3. i stay up late alot, mainly cause i close the store at midnight and dont get done til 1230-1 usually, and then a 45 min drive home...then 3-4 hours of chillin in ma room

4. #24 Demiurge, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    Well up until a week ago I was staying awake until 11am Max then sleeping all day. Sucks that my car is off the road ATM and there's no place open 24/7 places near me where I moved. I use you love walking around smoking late and stop by this one gas station at like 2am for munchies. Then a few hours later fir coffee(this gas station had a Dublin donuts inside it fuck yeah I miss that).

And if I may be all spiritual I much prefer night time. The whole idea that the world is a sleep(not literally obviously) maks it much more peaceful. My mind isn't as chaotic at night.

5. #25 doedsredskap, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    haha it used to feel crazy but I have been doing it for almost a year now so it feels normal... and ever since I graduated high school a few years back (08, I feel old :p) I have always like to stay up late... :smoke:

6. I go to sleep at 8:30 or 9pm so I can be up at 4:30 lol.

7. Man i forgot I had shit to do before 12PM today. Was up till 6.

Not gonna be a happy camper sitting through Into The Woods................................

youknowwhati'mdonigbeforehand.

8. I love to toke at night by myself. It's so relaxing.

9. It's 9:42 and i still haven't gone to sleep yet. I'm on my 6th match of League now.