its 420 - wake and bake

Discussion in 'General' started by TreeHouseCrew, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Sup blades. bout that time :smoke::bongin::smoking::yay:

420!!

2. Way ahead of yea bro 420 AM FTW!

3. Lighting them J's!
    Yo Treehouse do you wake up at 4:20 everyday or do you just not go to bed?

4. Sleep is for the weak, you should know that by now. :laughing:

5. Even though I only recently met you,good luck man hope everything works out in the end.

Oh and its only 1:30 here and I'm all out of bud :\

6. Thanks man, it's ongoing but I'm working on getting better. Found out I have schizophrenia a few days ago, doesn't help but at least I know why the fuck I've been acting the way I have. :confused_2:

7. I know how it is man,only on a smaller scale.I've had to stop smoking in order to get my grade back up in high school so I could graduate.(English class is a bitch!)

And wow really?Sorry I don't know too much about that,but I'm sure there are things to do about it right,things that lessen it?Either way,If you say it's for the best then it is.And if you say you'll get your life on track then you will.

8. I know that damn good. :laughing: As you've probably noticed I'm on until about 9-11am every night until I pass out. But now that I discovered this 'maple' syrup is like an insomnia cure I can hopefully get my sleeping schedule back on track.

9. its_420 likes this !

10. Maple syrup?cure for insomnia??Details mate!
    I've got college next week and I don't wanna be tired as fuck on my first day.

11. Lmao PM me and I'll let you know all you want. I can't talk about that certain brand of syrup on here. (it must be too sweet :confused_2:)

12. I stay up :devious: why smoke and waste medicine with sleep :smoking: i usually peace it at like 5-6ish.. but i have a job interview tomorrow so im out :wave:

13. By "maple" he obviously means "maple".

If you know what I'm saying. ;)

14. I feel like a noob,I am so confused by which 'maple' we are talking about!

15. no i dont know what youre sayin! lol

16. Just finished the mountain of dishes in my kitchen. time to blaze whos with meh :bongin:

420 :)

17. Yo wassup mane!!

18. Whats up bro, saw u were online haha. i have 3 jays rolled lol this is the first time i've smoked today :yay:

19. ^ considering today just started less then 5 hours ago
    quite a feat you have achieved
    bravo!

20. I do what i can :smoke: