Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Its 2013... Is Synthetic Urine Still Reliable?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lreyes66, Jun 11, 2013.

1. A friend of mine used quick fix for a pre employment drug screening today at a walk in clinic, apparently they will do an on-site test and if that test fails they will send it out to a lab for testing. I'll post the results either here or in a separate thread.

2. #42 Matt6233, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    I recently used Quick Fix 5.7-1. The temperature was good. I will follow up with results. I have used Quickfix in 2011 and 2012 with success, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

3. I have  pre employment drug screen coming up in 5 days.I was just going to stop and use ready clean products to hopefully pass but one ready clean doesn't always work for me and two i felt as if i was going to have a panic attack earlier (it was NOT fun) and it hasn't even been 24 hours so i'm a little concerned with how i'm going to deal with it.So I've heard about this synthetic urine and was wondering what my best option is.Should i just keep with my current plan and not smoke while using the ready clean for my test,use a synthetic urine that i have no idea how well it works (which brand is the most reliable) or just try to get a clean friend's urine?Any help would be greatly appreciated as i am really nervous

4. With me, in the past I failed with those detox drinks (tried twice and failed both and followed the directions and all)...

After that forget the tricks and shit and just use my brothers urine...I've never failed using clean real pee and I've done it countless times...

Just get a advil or asprin bottle, decent sized (not the small ones but 'medium' sized) and use that, I wear whitey tightys then and tuck it in there, never had a temp problem...

5.  What version of urine did you use? Washington checks for Uric Acid:

The Canadian Quick Fix Plus Synthetic Urine Version Formula 5.7-1 is the newest version of Quick Fix for people who are located in Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, West Virginia, California, Ohio, and Canada whose drug test may screen for the presence for Uric Acid also known as urea.

6. Used P-Sure synthetic urine on 6/10/2014 at a Labcorp in NYC and they sent it away to a lab to get tested. Got the call yesterday from my employer that I start work on tuesday! THANK GOD it passed and it was sent to a lab in Texas Iwhich I read was one of the states that suposedly tests for synthetic urine. Guess not. So synthetic is definitely the way to go!!! P-SURE BRAND!! JUNE 2014!! DONT STRESS AND GET A BUNCH OF HANDWARMERS AND STICK ON THERMOMETER STRIPS!

7. I'm in the medical field so I know what tests they use and don't use. The only 100% way to pass a test is to use real human urine that is clean. If anyone is interested...I'm setting up shop to sell the real stuff. Real urine that's 100% clean. Vacuum sealed, frozen, and shipped overnight.

I stopped smoking years ago...but I empathize with anyone that does...and there is a real need for this.

My apologies if this comes across as spam. My hope is that it will help the community with something that is desperately needed and wanted.

If you want to purchase please head over to the website www.where-to-buy-synthetic-urine.com and purcahse there or send me a private message or email at parker@where-to-buy-synthetic-urine.com

If you have any questions on how to pass a drug test, or what the process is, I would be happy to answer any questions.

8. Used P Sure for an eCup on 7-24-2014.  Heated in microwave for 15 seconds and the temperature on my hand held thermometer was 99 degrees so slapped on the heating pad with a rubber band and put between my legs the whole way to the test.  The temp was at 98 degrees when I took the test and about 10 minutes later I got word from the company that I passed.  So they must not test for uric acid and don't send to the lab just use the machine, so anyone out there who wants to use P Sure should be fine to use.  Hope this helps everyone out there.

9. In the future I will use synthetic pee and pour it on the man that made mary jane illegal 

10. Used quick fix back in may of this year and everything worked out fine. Used it before and still passed. Always use quick fix

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Some labs use in depth analysis. Government, and transportation jobs have the most thorough. Other employers are only covering ass for insurance reasons, so they dont test for synthetic, or cleaners. They just need to know, they not liable if you do something stupid or dangerous under influence. The test looking for synthetic or cleaners are more expensive. On a large scale this adds up quickly. Some a typical private business use the more in depth lab test also

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. #52 Heroic Dose, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014

"cleaners" dont exist. there is nothing you can take to convert the thc stored in your body to something else. there is no way to "mask" a substance from detection.

the only way to pass if youre dirty is to dilute so much that your urine contains less thc than the cutoff for the test. aside from using somebody elses pee or synthetic where itll work ofc.

13. There is actually synthetic that works, and you have a few options. I've bought from these people before  and they showed me how to pass a drug test and I had no issues with my test. Good luck!!

Oh and they have a fb page too!

14. I'm in Washington. About to have a UA for a state job. I am higher up there in the profession (highly educated, great job history and references, "good girl" persona) and they already did background check before announcing my offer. I believe I will get tested at orientation. Anyways, they may not "test" my sample rigorously but I chose Monkey Whizz. Does this have uric acid? I heared WA is testing synthetics (ha go figure to do it in the legal state). Anyone have experience/advice for these concerns?

15. I will say yes synthetic urine is still very much alive in 2015 I recently used Quick Fix plus there new version formula 6.1 with the pre mixed uric acid http://www.quickfixsynthetic.com/product/quick-fix-6-1-plus/ It worked passed my 10 panel screening. I went ahead and purchased another one for backup since the stuff has a 2 year shelf life. If your going to sub with fake pee best bet is to go with the Quick Fix you will can read all the forum posts to back it up. Cheers smoke on my friends! :smoke:  :bongin:  :ph34r: