Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It's 2012....So wtf is regular weed still findable?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by runthistown18, Mar 24, 2012.

1. This is a stupid ass post. Why is there the Dollar Tree when we have WalMart?

2. Thx for the lulz. OG kush and sour d have been around for mad long man probably two of the most well known strains, maybe you just found out about em 4 years ago. How'd you decide purple weed started coming out in 05? lolol and by 2014 a lot more than 5 new strains will have been created but I wouldn't expect them to "shit all over" current strains.

3. people like mids and reg for certain reasons.

-Pros-

- cheap price ( 5-10 a g )
    - easy to get your hands on.

-Cons-

- have to smoke alot to get high.
    - can taste and look bad
    happy chiefing:wave:

4. its 2012. why the fuck are you complaining instead of growing your own

5. Because assholes and crappy growers have never ceased to exist.
    /thread

6. 1. There isn't a way to make "weed stronger." Our "new"(read: ancient) hydroponics growing system only enhances the way the nutrients are delivered. It's not like steroids for the plant; it's more like a top of the line personal trainer.

2. Medical marijuana is legal in 14 States(possibly 16 by 2013)

3. No. You're thinking of that new name your dealer names his regular dankness every year to get you to try it again.

4. Regular weed and mids are around because there's a market. That's like people who ask, "Why is there so many Starbucks?" Well, obviously, it's making money, or else they wouldn't have the money to continue to do business.

Fucking christ.

7. Fucking Christ? Isn't that what Mary's job was?

And everything you said has been answered before several times. Dead thread is beaten into ground.

But damn I want me some middies. Hard to find in my area for some reason >.<

8. .....What?

60 years? Dude. Know your history. Thomas Jefferson grew hemp fields. Queen Elizabeth used marijuana extract (oil) to cure here menstrual cycle pains. The Declaration of Independence was written on hemp paper. In fact, almost 100% of all paper used in the colonial times of America was in fact, hemp paper.

Get off me about "beating a dead thread." I answered the OP, and now I'm correcting some of the things being said.

Fucking Christ.

9. My bad, was only meant to be a joke cuz the thread has been inactive for awhile, and then you posted a long reply out of nowhere.

And I know the history of hemp. Much different cultivating hemp than cultivating top shelf bud, and I was just using it as an example of us cultivating mass quantities of smokable bud that they have been cultivating and smoking for far longer than us.

Mary fucking Christ indeed.

10. Where i live mids are the only way to go, sadly. A ounce of mids for 100, or a quarter or heads for a little more then a 100 maybe 120? Id go with mids anyday

11. Lower grade marijuana requires less work, less attention, and less money to make but still gives a profit when sold so in theory it will always be around from people looking to make some quick money.

12. Ya know, theyve found top shelf bud in tombs over 3500 years old located in china...

Its quite incredible actually.

13. [quote name='"MayorMcStoned"']

Ya know, theyve found top shelf bud in tombs over 3500 years old located in china...

Its quite incredible actually.[/quote]

That is incredible. Chinese have ben using it medicinally for thousands of years. Crazy they were cultivating top shelf.

14. Their knowledge of herbs and holistic medicine was (and still is) unbelieveablely advanced. It kinda surprises me, but then again, those dudes keep tiny trees and all sortsa weird nature shit like that...

15. Yeah, they were very advanced for their time. Their understanding of medicine was incredible. It's a shame Western medicine has to be like it is. Because the future of medicine isn't in synthetics, it's in nature. There are so many things that bacteria alone can help provide for us that we can't even make inside a lab.

But all of our money goes to synthesizing. It's a shame, the potential out there, squashed by money and profit.

16. 2700 years, to be exact. ;)

17. Stain names do mean shit to me because I know my dude gets the seeds online...plus kottonmouth kings was talkin about kush and green crack back in 2001 so thats 11 years ago ive heard of those and been smoking on chronic just as long

18. Some people just suck that much at growing.