Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It's 2012....So wtf is regular weed still findable?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by runthistown18, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Haha I go to this dispensary next door on the daily.

And they ALWAYS have this Louxie XIII

ANd I was like.. Why the fuck you guys always got the Louie?

And he's like the dispensary grows it but it's not actually Louie we just forgot the name of it..

And I'm like whaaa?!?

How many of your strains are like that?

And he's like a few. There's just no 100% way to prove the genetics. I'm like that makes sense. Thanks for the heads up.

2. ever hear of phenotypes? If you buy a 10 pack of seeds, you will see variation from plant to plant. So even though they are in fact the same strain, they could look, smell, and taste much different than each other.

3. because there are still people taping it to the inside of truck tires

4. Probably because you're too st-st-st-STUPID TO UNDASTAND WHAT THE COACH TELLS YA. DUHUHUHUH
    I GOTTA WOODEN SPOON DUUUUURRRRRRR
    I READ ONE SENTENCE I KNOW WHAT POST IS DURRRRR

ONE PARAGRAPH? TL;DR DUUUUUURRRR

5. I can attest to that.
    I went to Montreal last year, and my buddies there smoked me up.
    They had this lime green sparkly bud and I was like Damn man and he said it was just some out door regs.
    It was something I'd have to pay 20/g for here in NC.
    Damn Canadians >.<

6. Hydro does not mean stronger.. lol...
    There are MANY more than 5 states with MMJ.
    New strains come out way more often than every couple years.

7. I hope OP is trolling.

8. Because when the prices for stronger stuff are high, or there's not any of the good stuff floating around, there's always the mexican buds

9. out here in India you get normal/unnamed weed which is actually just as strong as some of the stuff you get in the west because of the growing conditions and years of experience these guys have.

you don't get strain with names here at all. its just weed. im so glad i don't have to walk into a fucking dealers home/MMJ Disp and go through a fucking menu to get high. i don't have to pay more for "stronger" weed. chances are most of the grow comes from the same region and growers aren't assholes to each other here, they stick together against the Po-Po. so its the same weed everyone's getting. less chances of being ripped off by a dealer.

the prices are the same everywhere AND they only get lower as you go closer to the grow area (1$ for 10g of mids is what you get IN A CITY LIKE BOMBAY roughly 2000kms away from grow area. same prices for everyone whether it be a bum on the street or an elite business class person.)

OH and nobody bitches if you walk into their field and smoke the whole day. chances are you aren't gonna last after the first two joints. there's literally farms here you can go to and sit and smoke all day and night and not run out of weed. nobody will ask you to leave either.

u mad?

strain names and all are just a way to "brand" weed so there's more profit. i really don't give a shit how good OG kush is or sounds. i treat it like weed.

because of all this "OMG HE's GOT WHITE WIDOW, SOOOO MUCH THC IN THERE BRAH" mentality, people consider only such dealers with such product to be the only real dealers. when in actuality the best weed is growing in someones backyard with the name "stinkypoo".

:smoke:

10. You honestly need to try cured bud with great genetics. Trust me,something like Blue Dream will blow your mind on what is possible with weed if all you smoke is outdoor stuff. It's not even the potency that makes it so good. It's the flavor, the heavy intoxicating smell, the trip from a raging sativa high to a gripping couchlock indica. Ah, I fucking miss that stuff, Cynex just ain't cutting it.

Don't knock it until you try it man. We rely on quality since we don't have the abundance you have.

Plus, we have only been growing 60 years, not thousands. But we are pushing the limits on quality and potency to make up for limited grow space and the legal system fighting against us (not to mention risks of running HUGE operations, felony charges, long jail sentences). Along with the varying climates that accompany our grows, from sub zero to triple digits. We don't exactly have the Kush mountains here either with the absolute perfect growing conditions for strains that have been perfected over thousands of years.

Different world over here man. Different conditions. I would love to try some Indian weed, you should give some of ours a chance.

11. lol mids dont exist up here no more.

12. #52 kingsmo, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    yeah man. i agree with a EVERYTHING you said. im just fed up with all the crazy new names/branding they've come up with that makes YOU guys pay SOO much. its the same shit we have to face with good quality hash here. we only end up paying more because we stay away from the growing places. where as you get the best quality at dirt cheap prices near them. where is the love in that?:(

i actually believe that the west is much better at growing marijuana than the east. the rise in potency, different flavors etc is enough to show that. ive had the privilege of smoking a few buds from Cali as well as BC-bud a few times. so i can tell the flavor is defo better from the west.:)

its just the pricing that makes me rage! what can i say???? im Indian after all lol!:p

oh and if you ever visit India, ill smoke you up with not only the best weed from here but the best charas/hash/cream you will have ever smoked!

:smoking:

13. well, i mean, we're the west...thats kind of our thing...

you know, exploiting a super cash crop to its fullest potential? we seem to be good at exploiting things to make money, no matter if its government or civilian related...

that being said, i fully support this exploitation, because it is responsible for some god damn amazing weed...:devious:

but yeah, i've always been curious about indian weed... actually, im more interested in the hash aspect, but regardless...

14. I thought most places used the same prices, strain name or not.

I pay the same 20/g or 60/eighth for some dank no-name as I would with some Sour D.

15. ,
    And than I saw your post and double facepalmed...I second that, Fuck the strain names. Why the fuck would I care what the strain name is? means fuck all to me, I care how well its grown. A really well grown bud will be amazing to smoke 100& of the time. Call your weed whatever you want, I dont care if it is actually the strain name or not, who actually cares. Like he said unless you know a grower or have a card, you have no way of getting a specific strain and actually knowing that it is that strain, while ensuring that it is actually good. A guy can have the best strain ever, like sgrownome sour d ( not saying its the best, just for example) and if its not grown extremely well, I could grow better weed with a seed outta the bottom of my bag of shake.......and after they long ramble that jumped around and didnt even prove my point I give up :smoke::wave:

16. I think we just appreciate weed differently. I don't often pay full price for something that isn't worth that much. Sometimes I get the names, and I like to look em up on leafly and see if the effects match. A lot of times they do.
    But if you are more about people you know get from a legit grow op, rather than not knowing, then I respect your opinion.

17. to everyone fighting. please, stop. its retarded.

and i think op istalking about mexican weed probably. as in, why is there all this good american grown weed traveling around, yet you still get offers for nasty traveled to far flat bricked up, idk what the fuck is in this, weed.
    Why? tons of people still buy that shit, not as many thats for sure. but in all the smaller places or 'under developed' i should say haha, they dont come across awesome dank like everyone else. its money weed.
    it goes through like 49658495649875 people before it gets, smoked or , whatever.

18. If you're long enough in it all you can get whatever and where ever you want.

There was a time when I worried about GETTING weed...ahh:eek:

19. Master, teach me your ways! :eek:

20. I think you are a little confused here. The weed is not made stronger by growing in hydroponics, there are now 16 legal states with mmj, new strains are produced constantly. People buy regular brick weed because not everyone can pay $200-400 an oz, and contrary to popular belief some is very good.

PW