Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It's 2012....So wtf is regular weed still findable?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by runthistown18, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Mexican drug cartels and ppl who suck at growing

2. Strain names don't mean shit to a dispensary. You can go into 2 diff places and look at a strain that's totally different weed.

3. 10 year old growing pubes already? Lolowut?

4. I'm pretty sure 18 states have legalized medical marijuana.

5. there is some GREAT mid out there. Plus being able to get a quarter of it for the price of an 8th means that shit will ALWAYS be around. Good stuff to smoke on in between big pickups or when you smoking with other ppl lol. I usually keep some around.

6. That's like saying vodka is around, why is beer still available?

It's just what different people can afford and prefer. Not everyone feels like spending 300 on an ounce when they can get a QP of regular for that

7. Just because it's "dro" doesn't mean it's going to be dank. All depends on how well the grower takes care of their plants.

Also let's not confuse mids with schwag. I've smoked some horrible bud in my day but mids are always a great smoke.

8. Meh-Hee-Co,my fwiend:D

9. Not always true. If your normal guy is selling it to you at the exact same price as always, but tells you when you ask if he knows the strain that it's "master kush", why the hell would I have any reason to not believe him? He is closer to the source, it's a good possibility a dealer may know the actual strain name sometimes, while a majority of the time carrying no-names.

Not like it really matters anyways, but your scenario isn't exactly correct all the time.

10. because not everyone is a pot-douche and needs to smoke "Super ultra fire chemdog OG dream destroyer"

some people just wanna smoke some pot. and 7 grams for 20 bucks sounds good.

11. Regular mids is pretty much impossible to find up here in Canada. Everythings dank lol.

12. [quote name='"smokinthaherb"']Regular mids is pretty much impossible to find up here in Canada. Everythings dank lol.[/quote]

Bullshit. Wasn't the case when I went to ubc. Tried around whistler and a bunch of guys in bc and mostly swag or reg. Never dank. Then I got back to sweet sweet seattle. It's called the emerald city for a reason. Glistening nugs

13. It's not the case for me. I cant get shitty weed if my life depended on it.

http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/1022757-***smokinthaherbs-pick-up-thread***.html

14. I never see swag in Texas lol

15. Because some people have better things to do with 200 bucks than buy a half oz of weed? Or maybe because people overcharge for the good stuff. Theres no reason i should be paying over 15 bucks for a gram of weed.

16. Regular weed can be grown by throwing seeds in the dirt and coming back a few months later... Top quality can not.

end of story.

17. fixed :cool:

As for your question, the weed you snoke is only as good as the grower who grows it. Ive seen swag seeds turn into superdank and ive seen superdank seeds turn into swag. It just depends on whose growing it, how much they love on it, how well they take care of it, and their desire for a healthy profit margin...

For example, medical growers focus on quality vs. quantity.
    Cartel growers do just the opposite.

18. there is low grade cuts of almost every drug... its cheaper.