Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

its 12:30 am, i wanna get high, no lighter :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HighHaze, Jul 4, 2006.

1. i can burn a piece of paper on the stove then use that as a light but it is risky because anyone can come downstairs any minute. :( this sucks

2. i usually use a candle when i get that desperate, and doubt you'd wanna try the knife trick

3. no candles aroudn here, plz explain knife trick

4. go to a convenience store that is open all night and buy one.. Or try the paper and have water ready incase something goes wrong.

5. knife trick stinks stuff up too much, but you hold a knife and another knife or spoon on the oven and let em sit for a min, then put the weed on the spoon, or whatever, then press down with the other knife and smoke comes up, and it's recommended maybe holding a broken bottle under it so it goes through that straight to your mouth, but it works without it too

6. no car, i think imma do the paper.

oo that knife trick, heard about doing that with hash

7. Do you have rubbing alcohol, something glass or metal to hold some in ( empty coke can, altoids tin, shot glass), and a small wooden stick (pencil, piece of raw spaghetti, little rip of paper, whatever)

Fill up your small container with some rubbing alcohol. Not too high so you dont spill it while walking to your room.

Take the wooden thing/stick/paper and light it on the stove. Then quickly ignite the rubbing alcohol inside the small container. walk to your room. Hurry up and smoke becuase it will run out. Stick your bowl close to it and fire up.

You can use gaoline, hand sanitizer, lysol, axe, anything flamable and liquid.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. find matches..use the stove..ask ur neighbors..call a friend and ask for one

problem solved?

9. haha im kinda in your situation i have 4 lighters and no nugs:(

10. hey dude...get a strand (stick) of spaghetti..like the kind that come in the boxes and then light it with your grill or something. then just use that.

11. you and high haze need to trade.

there....problem solved. :hello:

12. that sucks man you shuold buy a pack of lighters and that way u got extra if someone dbos ur shit or u lose it or it runs out

13. use q tips. i just break off 1 of the cotton ends and light the stick when im desperate. it works well and wont reek up the room like paper.

14. 1 - finds a candle

2- use q-tip on stove and light candle using q-tip

bring candle to room and find something long that won't burn u and smoke with it by constinly lighting with candle

15. Some of my greatest mistakes are having no lighters.

Which is why I now stock up: dozens of various lighters, 2 stick lighters, 1 can butane, 1 zippo, zippo fluid, spare flints.

16. wow, this whole story deserves another thread. as i am writing this i am high so plz fprgive me

so i set my bong up outside in the back porch when everyone goes to sleep. so i make a setup where the door is already open so i can walk to the stove, light the paper, and go out and hit it. i tried it several times and the flame would keep dying on me. so the third time, i made a BIG flame. i walked fast outside made it to the bong and tried lighting it. it worked and i took the biggest hit EVER. i did the same thing only with a BIGGER flame. exceot this time, the flame was hitting mei n the eye and i didnt realize it about 3 seconds after. i was so fucked up off of that one hit that i didnt know my eye was in fire. so i kept tokin on that one hit until i felt the pain in my eye, THEN KEPT GOIN FOR SOME REASON. about 6 seconds later my eye started to burn. and the flame was outta control.

the flame got so big so quickly that i didnt notice it and it was all over my hand. i kept tryin to blow it out but it was too big. "oh shit im gonna set the house on fire" i thought. i dropped the paper and remembered that the floor was cement (fuckin high). i just sat down for a minute and was in shock. then i remembered the backdoor was still open.

i went in the house and smelled the smoke ALL OVER. i got a towel and tried to get the smoke out before the smoke detector made any noise. stupid me, forgot to close the door to prevent the smoke getting in. so after gettin it all away from the detector i threw away all the evidence and cleaned up. then turn on the TV, AND MY DOG STARTS BARKING. he sleeps in my dads room and woke him up.

i thought that he would come down and smell all the different odors and know what was up but i was wrong, he just went back to sleep.

at least i got no burns, my dad didn't find out (at least that night), and the detector didnt go off (yet).

also, while i tried to empty the bong water i got some of my weed wet so i guess i had to throw that out too.

17. chopstick in the toaster

18. haha typically stonner ..but dont throw wet weed out .. dry it then smoke it lol once i took a shower took 5 gravity hits .. BIG ONES .. LIKE A BOWL A HIT and i got soooooooooooooooo ripped and i turned the water on and it was wayy too hot but i didnr realize till all ma skit got red as shit they i was like WAIT theres something wrong here lol

19. I know this thread is probably done, but you can take a q-tip soak it in rubbing alcohol (just the tip part) use aluminum foil and cover the rest of the q-tip so it does not burn and you have a 2-3 minute torch, make up a few and just keep lighting them as they run out

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. if you have any papers, just roll one to your satisfaction, then simply use the heating elements in a toaster to light it. I do it all the time when my lighter runs out of juice.