Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Its 06:45 in da morning...i got munchies...shall i...walk to mcdonalds in the snow..?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sith, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Well... its 6:45 in the morning Im still awke from last night hangout/party......got da munchies....theres a mcdonalds open nearby..20 minutes to get there and 20 mins back walking......shall i go......its bare cold & icey outside (im in london...lots of snow)....but im just imagining those nice sausage and egg mcmuffins..... emmmm.

What would you do???? Im still trying to decide?!

2. McDonalds breakfast is one of the most amazing things ever. I would definitely do it!

3. Don't do it man, pass out then eat in the morning. I trekked half an hour to McDicks at 6:00AM one time and was so disappointed after.

4. f that don't do it. walk alone in that temp for mcdsss naaaaa

5. Fuck. I'd suggest you try to get a coat and do it. Because McDonald's is fucking delicious. Get me a bacon and egg mcgriddle please. My favorite.

6. nahhh just drink some milk and pass out and eat in the morning it'll be way more satisfying i think

unless you got somefriends with ya that wanna walk with you

7. i remember when i was visiting family in thailand we had kfc and mcdonalds delivered
    i wish they did that in the US :mad:

8. no because I did this once (wasn't food related but same thing) and walking + the freezing cold killed my high, and killed my munchies. You should prolly just pass out lol

9. do it mcdonalds is the shit, but make sure you have more bud to reblaze after you get back with your food!

10. whenever i eat mcdonalds for breakfast and than go back to sleep I feel like shit the rest of the day

11. this ^^^^^^^

12. **** yeah dude! Go there with 10$ order of the Dollar Menu, and enjoy eating like a king!! :D

13. Thanks guys for your input!

One hour later...im back at my flat and I bought : 3X Double Sausage & Egg Mcmuffin

[​IMG]

I think it was worth it.....luckily i got a day off today...so just gonna chill on the sofa :)

haha! doesn't sound like a bad plan....

14. Hell yeah. Enjoy that shit! :cool:

15. Im lovin it

16. I always love happy endings.

17. I'm about to smoke with my friend and go at 5 AM still have two hours left here.

18. ^After a night of drinking i clicked on the ops thread and now i am faced with the same question, i have a mcdonalds a mere 20min walk from here. I chould eat somthing at home but theres no way it whould be as good as a deluxe breakfast:hello:

19. Go for it. it'll be worth it I, lol, im lovin it.

20. Stoners are such stoners!!! Fuck no, I would not walk 40 minutes just to get McDick's. That's just me. :eek:

OP, I'm glad you made the right decision with a little help from your stoner friends on the net ;)