Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ithaca College Vs. CU Boulder

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jbbcake, Mar 25, 2012.

1. I'm deciding between Ithaca College and The University of Colorado Boulder. I'm a bit introverted so I want to go to a college where the students are very friendly. Any advice or opinions from my fellow blades would be greatly appreciated :smoke:,
    Thanks.

2. CU son!!!! its where its at.

ps. if your a stoner, its heaven.

3. pretty much everyone is nice at college. its a completely different experience than highschool. i'd say Colorado because weed is so much more legal there

4. this.

just youtube 420 CU boulder.. 'nuff said

5. I'd go with CU boulder not because of the weed friendly environment, but because of the surroundings. When i had a trip to Ithaca the surrounding city seemed like a very depressing place

6. [quote name='"hilltop"']I'd go with CU boulder not because of the weed friendly environment, but because of the surroundings. When i had a trip to Ithaca the surrounding city seemed like a very depressing place[/quote]

Yeah CU is an unbelievably gorgeous area. Such good hiking and outdoor activities. Plus pearl is pretty bomb.