Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Itchy throat after vaping, had flu before.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blackviper, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Heyblades.

So basically, I have Arizer vtower and i had a really bad 2 week flu in December. I vaped alot and got over the clue. I still used the same whip for a good 2 weeks after. Since then i been getting these itchy throat that turns into a cough. Happens about 45 mins after vaping. I cleaned my whip and put proxide on it to kill off flu germs or some shit. It still happens to give me a cough itchy throat for a good 10 minutes. This doesnt happen with smoking. And never used to happen on my vape before. What could cause this? My whip was sanitized lol

2. Turn down the heat?

3. could be the weed or the temp you have it set at.

Seems like dry smoke is irritating(dryingout) your throat. I doubt it has anything to do with germs.

4. Try to moisten up the bud before you vape it, put it in a container with a orange peel for a hour or 2

5. Okk!! Ill try the orange peels. I totally forgot about them! Oh, i vape anywhere from 160-200 Celsius. A fresh bowl at 160 gives me hard vapor lol