it would suck to be a dog

Discussion in 'General' started by Buzzwell420, Sep 24, 2012.

1. I couldn't open any. Doors

2. Well, a dog doesn't have shit to worry about

3. Yeah sleeping all day, no job, no money, no school, no worries. Must be hell.

4. I taught my dog to close doors, it's pretty handy.

5. sometimes I think it would be great sometimes I think it would suck. they eat the same proccesed bullshit everyday

6. [quote name='"zjsladek"']Yeah sleeping all day, no job, no money, no school, no worries. Must be hell.[/quote]

Yeah but no sense of time. And thinking ull get traped somewhere with no way to get out. I mean I can't be with my dog 24
    Seven and
    Idk I was stoned and thinking dogsgot it hard. But
    I guesse its a trade for a automatic ticket into heaven

7. THIS. I feel so sorry for my dog knowing he's had the same shit in his bowl for YEARS. i would litterally be depressed and contemplate suicide if i had to eat the same damn dish every day for YEARS.

Science diet for breakfast Lunch AND Dinner..

8. I'd be more concerned about the likelihood of having my balls chopped off.

9. I lol'd

10. Good shit OP,Every night when I go out to blaze I always ask my dog literally "How the fuck do you do it *dogs name*???,Then I say if I could do what you do life would be so f*cking....Livable,He just lays by me and looks up at me while I smoke a couple bowls.Dogs are like...just awesome.

Oh and I lived hear for about 8 months & damn near wanted to call it quits (if you know what I mean),He's been chillin in that backyard for about 6,7,8 or 9 years:cool:He dosen't have it bad though the Backyard is well kept and he has some expensive ass dogfood and gets water everyday....But to live in an area that long and be content is well beyond amazing.

11. Dudes bros blades

Lets give it up for dogs

12. i want a pitbull

13. Me too Bro,A lil blue nosed male.
    That I can teach to do awesome stuff:)

14. God damn people, how 'bout we treat our puppies worth a shit for a change? My dog has his own little doggy door. He eats something different every day for breakfast and supper. Why in the fuck would anyone abuse and neglect thier puppy with no doggy door or feed them the same shit every day for years? Why get a dog and throw it in the back yard and forget about it? That is the low life, scumbag trash way of pet gaurdianship. Don't you people realize that these are advanced mammals with higher thinking capacity and emotional responses?
    Bring your dogs in the house and let them become what they want to be, a member of your pack. They are pack animals who are able to exist in a pack of humans. Pretty smart, huh?

And anyone who fights dogs for entertainment is a effeminate, lame, dickless peice of god forsaken filth.

15. I thought about this and tried to give my dog some different types of food for every meal. It made him sick and have the runs. I guess his body has to adjust to a certain type of dog food and once it does ya cant just switch it up without adverse effects.

He gets all types of treats though. Except those green chew things that looks kinda like a toothbrush. He'll eat the hell out of one then throw it back up every single time so we dont give him those anymore.

16. Wellllll.... It might suck to be a dog..

But it must be badass to be a cat :cool:

17. My dog can open doors.

18. It would suck if you were a human first, then magically turned into a dog. Cuz then you'd know of all the limited options you now have. But a dog knows what it knows.