Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It worked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Coldgreenetea, Jan 3, 2010.

1. ok so ive been worrying about this whole smoking hash in my parents basement thing....well it went hella smooth. I smoked it, use a spoof and thats it...I did the cup method if your wondering. Well, I smoked like two tiny ass pebbles and im soo baked....lol my mouth is fine buy my eyes are dry as a motherfucker....i got some rhotos too thatll help....haha smoke on my brothas.:smoking::smoking:

2. Nice dude. Good smokin. +1 rep!

3. wut u smoke it out of

4. I used a coaster, and a cup and on the inside I had a gummi bear with a pin stuck in it. I put the hash pebble on the pinhead. Then light it, when it starts smoking, then blow the flame out on the hash, and put the cup over. Then when the cup fills, you suck it out with a straw....then blow through spoof and smell is gone.