Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It was my first time stoned Friday

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BeatEmDown, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Okay, I'll keep this short and sweet. The Friday we just passed was my first time smoking ACTUAL weed (1st dealer ripped me off and gave me leafy stuff). My new dealer decided to take me to a secluded area to smoke out of his glass bong. I wasn't nervous about what would happen, then again, I wasn't prepared. At all. I toked the first hit okay, nothing special, but when he passed the bong back and I was getting ready to clear the bong he said "Dude, thats too big" after I had pulled the bowl out. After I pulled it out, I heard my friend say "Man, I am proud of you". Thats when it hit me, that I had milked the bong and I was coughing up my lungs. As I passed back the bong, it felt like I was dreaming, but I was in control of my actions. I stood up and started tripping out, with lack of a better term. After we got out of the park, we went home and watched the Tim and Eric awesome show. Lemme tell you, freakiest shit ever when your high like that. I just wanted to share my story. :smoke:

2. if not i think theres someone on this forum that would be willing to sell you a dick bong

3. I do believe weed does not make you trip..

just from experience n all

4. uh oh he must have smoked CRACK!!!!!

5. Like I said, with lack of a better word. I was just, amazed? Stunned? I didn't hallucinate or anything.

6. Nothing? Really now?

7. I know what you mean like everything just seems to amazing and you're just captivated by it and everythings just more beautiful than it actually is

8. ...You win dude, don't rub it in.

9. is that what he said afterwards?