It Took Mom 1 Hour 2 Make Food, And I Dropped It All...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Boats And Hoes, Mar 25, 2012.

1. [quote name='"grasscitybadass"']No need to be upset, food can be replaced, on the other hand, you cannot. If you would have fell, think about that? You could have seriously been injured, bodies can only be "repaired" to a point, and then it's game over. You can buy and make more food.

And what I also find funny is that you made a mess, of FOOD, which really bugs the fuck out of me personally, and got on the computer and wrote a story about it before cleaning it up lol.

And fuck the five second rule, the five year old that made that up needs a hole in his chest. Instead of acting like the rest of the ignorant idiotic humans on the world, lets use our fucking brains here and some science and mathematics.

You're food touches the floor, GAME OVER, IT'S DONE, IT TOUCHED. That means, that it just touched thousands of micro particles of dirt, ash, dust, all kinds of shit, a microscopic piece of shit probably landed there some day, or a piece of hair. 1 second, 5 seconds 10 seconds, I don't care, you're food touched it, and it stuck to it.

"my slice of pizza just landed on a pile of rhino shits, but it's okay, it only laid there for 4.3 seconds, and i have 5 total before that food comes invalid."

now break this down.. you'll eat something thats been on the floor for 4.99 seconds, but .01, or even a full second more, ruins it? There is no difference between the time it hit and the time you picked it up. see what im saying here?[/quote]

As long as the floor isn't too dirty I wouldn't mind. Theres all kind of microscopic shit on everything.