It Took Mom 1 Hour 2 Make Food, And I Dropped It All...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Boats And Hoes, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Oddly enough, even tho I'm fcukin baked, I'm not upset about dropping dinner, munchie food; I'm more upset I have to clean it up... which I still haven't done lol.

Just thought I would I should document my reaction, because most pot heads, while fried, would be upset about dropping the food, which you can't eat anymore... like I get why I "should be" upset, but I'm not, weird:smoking:.

2. You made a post about the mess you made before you cleaned it up?

Not weird man, but where are your priorities? It's only gonna be harder to clean now..

3. Shit you could have made the 5 second rule if you didn't post on here after.

4. #4 grasscitybadass, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
    No need to be upset, food can be replaced, on the other hand, you cannot. If you would have fell, think about that? You could have seriously been injured, bodies can only be "repaired" to a point, and then it's game over. You can buy and make more food.

And what I also find funny is that you made a mess, of FOOD, which really bugs the fuck out of me personally, and got on the computer and wrote a story about it before cleaning it up lol.

And fuck the five second rule, the five year old that made that up needs a hole in his chest. Instead of acting like the rest of the ignorant idiotic humans on the world, lets use our fucking brains here and some science and mathematics.

You're food touches the floor, GAME OVER, IT'S DONE, IT TOUCHED. That means, that it just touched thousands of micro particles of dirt, ash, dust, all kinds of shit, a microscopic piece of shit probably landed there some day, or a piece of hair. 1 second, 5 seconds 10 seconds, I don't care, you're food touched it, and it stuck to it.

"my slice of pizza just landed on a pile of rhino shits, but it's okay, it only laid there for 4.3 seconds, and i have 5 total before that food comes invalid."

now break this down.. you'll eat something thats been on the floor for 4.99 seconds, but .01, or even a full second more, ruins it? There is no difference between the time it hit and the time you picked it up. see what im saying here?

5. lol I cleaned it for the most part; I didn't just leave it there... just need to vaccum - which I'm not trying to do, right now:smoking:.

6. I'm sorry, but none of this post is badass.

Boats, I really thought you dropped the food, then immediately thought "I'm gonna go tell GC about this" :laughing: What are you gonna munch on now?

7. Yea man, because him randomly tripping and not being able to walk again is so logical. I don't know his age or anything, but I'm gonna guess OP isn't 90 walking with a cane. And eating food off the floor? You honestly think that's bad lol? If eating food with germs on it was bad we wouldn't exist.

8. DAMN that sucks man

9. [quote name='"grasscitybadass"']No need to be upset, food can be replaced, on the other hand, you cannot. If you would have fell, think about that? You could have seriously been injured, bodies can only be "repaired" to a point, and then it's game over. You can buy and make more food.

And what I also find funny is that you made a mess, of FOOD, which really bugs the fuck out of me personally, and got on the computer and wrote a story about it before cleaning it up lol.

And fuck the five second rule, the five year old that made that up needs a hole in his chest. Instead of acting like the rest of the ignorant idiotic humans on the world, lets use our fucking brains here and some science and mathematics.

You're food touches the floor, GAME OVER, IT'S DONE, IT TOUCHED. That means, that it just touched thousands of micro particles of dirt, ash, dust, all kinds of shit, a microscopic piece of shit probably landed there some day, or a piece of hair. 1 second, 5 seconds 10 seconds, I don't care, you're food touched it, and it stuck to it.

"my slice of pizza just landed on a pile of rhino shits, but it's okay, it only laid there for 4.3 seconds, and i have 5 total before that food comes invalid."

now break this down.. you'll eat something thats been on the floor for 4.99 seconds, but .01, or even a full second more, ruins it? There is no difference between the time it hit and the time you picked it up. see what im saying here?[/quote]

fucking chill out man! nobody even takes the 5 second rule seriously anyway!

10. Sorry to ask, but what food was it? :D

11. Evidently the kind you can clean up with a vacuum.

Then again maybe this guy thinks his vacuum can handle some pasta or something.

12. Are you telling me that it's all a conspiracy?!?!?Oh my god....what have I done..

13. Hahaha I just did something that SHOULD make me mad....but im not. :rolleyes: What does GC think?

14. Maybe your vacuum is just a bitch and can't do that shit

15. Yeah, now what kind of vacuum do you have OP? :p

16. I GOT DAT EUREKA, NI**A... haha:smoke:.

17. Oh shit, that'll pick up the food, and more! :eek:

18. do a barrel roll!

19. This one time, me and my cousin made a bunch of cookie dough, and we we're going to make a cookie pie. But then, one of us dropped it and it died :( it was so tragic.