It took me 5 years...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RedEyedGoon, Jan 28, 2013.

1. So I have posted a thread about this girl about a couple months ago. The story was this girl and I met in high school, I was a sophomore and she a junior. I basically friendzone this girl. She on the other hand was crazy about me. After 5 years of a on and off friendship I realized that this girl was perfect for and what sealed the deal was our first kiss. Now I'm with her and to be honest IT'S FUCKEN GREAT! And the best thing of all she loves the green :'). I was wondering if you guys had any similar stories. And also have you ever escape the notorious friendzone? :smoking:

2. ^ Dude, what? Did you even read the text? :confused_2:

Congratulations man. You know it's actually better that it took so long because now you really know who she is and what she's all about and you guys were probably really close to begin with anyway. Now that you're together you guys are are going to have some CRAZY sex! :eek: :yummy:

3. Great job dude! perserverance is so important

4. Congrats bro thats awesome

5. Thats a beautiful story actually. What a great feeling to have. Congrats OP. She waited five years for you man...give her the world.

6. if she waited five years for you, you better fuck her good

7. ^ turn that pussy into a bowl of chile :O

8. Damn, I wish some girl liked me for that long. I'd probably just be over them if it took 5 years. I guess that shows she really likes you huh?