It took 5 years

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RedEyedGoon, Nov 4, 2012.

1. #1 RedEyedGoon, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2012
    Hey my fellow pot smokers, :wave:

Yo so here's a little story of my love life. There's this girl (Lets say her name is Mary Jane) who I've known for five years. Long time right? But, throughout those five years I wasn't talking to her all the time. We would occasionally text each other with the typical, "Hey, how are young doing?" or "Long time no talk!" text. Well before i head deeper into my somewhat dilemma, I'll give you guys a summary of the past. We meet during my sophomore year of high school. We had Spanish 3. I was the only sophomore of a junior class. Yes, she is only one year older than me. During that time I had a devilish girlfriend also. Throughout sophomore year this girl and I grew close. We became really good friends. However, she wanted more. She grew strong feeling for me, to the point she almost fell in love with me. Sadly I was a selfish douche bag. I took advantage of her feelings to cope with the depression I was going through with the so devilish girlfriend. Every time i had a bad time I would go to Mary Jane for comfort. I remember when we went she was going out with this guy for two years. After girlfriend and I had an argument and broke up, I called Mary Jane and ended up having a seven hour conversation about random things. Also in that conversation I was trying to persuade her to leave her boyfriend for me. After two days Mary Jane told me she broke up with her boyfriend, and I told her I got back with my girlfriend. I know! I fucked up.

So that was sophomore year. In addition during senior year i got a text message from her saying, "Hey, what if I told I love you. That I want to kiss you, hug you, be with you, and etc." (That's all I can remember.) After that text was an old text she had in her old phone. She didn't feel that way when she send it to me. She just wanted to show me as a memory from sophomore year. I was still pretty shocked since I didn't know how much she liked me. Well that's just a summary of me and Mary Jane's past. On August 2012, I had a dream of the past with her in it. It was more like a flashback. When I woke all these different kinds of emotions hit me, couldn't explain it. I decided to text her one of those "Hey, how have you been text?" She didn't replied. Two days after that she send me a text telling me Hey! and that she had a dream of how her pillow smelled like me, looked like me, and felt like me. Which I found strange since it was a while we hung out. We talked for a bit, you know just catching up. I asked how her boyfriend was doing, he is a marine, and she said he is fine but that they are having problems, like all relationships. We didn't really go into that. I asked her to hangout and she said yeah. I picked her up went to a park. Smoke some magic grass, Diamond OG if I'm correct, unfortunately we only smoked a bowl. She is a lightweight but a bowls a bowl. :smoking: After that we headed to another park to finish that bowl since people kept staring. We talked some more, laughed, cried, and dance our lives away. Just kidding about the last two. Later, we started talking about our past relationships since we found them funny. And all of sudden she told me, "Why didn't you save me from my past relationships?" I didn't think much of it. But I answered her "I would if could go back in time." We ended the night by going to her place, she invited me to go inside. We sat on the couch talking about good ole times. I started to feel really comfortable with her so I laid my head on her lap. She didn't react. I started to tell her sweet things like: she is beautiful, nice, gorgeous, and all this gay mushy crap. She would hold her smile, close her eyes, look away, and respond with "Be quiet, stop lying." I tried holding her hand, at first she would gradually try and grab mine but instantly stop herself, since we were both aware that she has a boyfriend. This went on till four am. Then I left.

Ok I'm going to shorten it now because I'm reading this at the same time and it started to sound like a novel. two or three weeks after that event we had our first kiss. Don't worry we kissed a week after she broke up with her boyfriend. Yeah I know I should have gave her sometime but i reverted back to my selfish ways. When I kissed her I felt something a sensation of being high. And i have not smoke for a two weeks prior to that kiss. We were both sober and all. But I felt hazy my eyes were low and my head was spinning. also my legs were shaky. First time ever experiencing that. The funny thing is that she also felt it and if anything she is the one that brought it up. We started kissing more. Ok! I'm done with being descriptive. So after that we started hanging out more, kissing more, and we ended up having sex :cool:. We are still seeing each other as of now. here's the thing she has told me that she loves my natural odor (man soap according to her), she likes touching me (In general not only genitals), she is starting to like me, and that she is scared cause she is starting to like me alot but she feels that I'm going to get bored of her.

I really like this chick and it seems she likes me too. I am not going to push her into a relationship reason being I don't want to be the rebound. And I understand that she is not going to get over her one year ex after two months. So would you guys or girls think its worth my time? would you keep trying if you were in the same situation?

2. please please please break up those paragraphs into smaller ones, easier on the eyes man! :smoke:

3. sorry my friend. First time writing so much in a forum. :D

4. Just take it slow. You never know, she could be the one.. I mean if you felt like that after kissing her.

5. well i highly doubt she forgot her past man. you did fuck her over but it doesnt seem as if she'd do the same. so it shouldn't be anything worth concerning yourself with if youre gonna be a "rebound" dude. i mean she seems like a nice girl and you two have a good connection

6. This thread gives me hope!

I have a similar situation with a girl who I met over 5 years ago.

Been about 3 years since I've actually seen her though.

And yes,I'm still to this day,crazy about this girl.

7. Go for it bro. Even if it doesn't work out atleast you won't have to live with the "what if?" And also enjoy the time you spend with her.

8. Yeah.Hopefully soon,when the time is right.Right now she has a bf that she's been with for over 2 years.But something tells me I'll know when the time is right.

9. I'd say just go for it. Why not? It's better to see what happens instead of wasting time wondering about it.