It Takes A Village

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Whilder, Jun 12, 2013.

1. I'd opt for 20/4 at the most 18/6 is better gives the plant time to sleep and rest. What's you indoor set-up like

2. Its pretty much as the picture shows...not too much reflection of light, a small usb fan facing down from the top where the lights are hanging from with a homemade co2 generator, 7 23/26 watt cfls(cant remember which).  But they are doing pretty well.  Its in a closet with a folding door thats kind of vented but no outside air pulling in. Oh and in the first pic, I found a friggin leafhopper on one of the babies....uh ohh...time to look into pest control.  And im going to need a new setup soon because they are starting to grow again  :yay:  :hello:  :metal: Even Frankenstein is growing to the point that im starting to forget which one it is without looking closer.

Attached Files:

3. Whats up guys?? How things going?? update coming in an hour or so.  I think my lack of ventilation is stunting them because they dont seem to be growing at all.

4. Hey guys UPDATE!!  :yay:
    First pic is Frankie, got left outside for 3 days straight and its been raining on and off heavily......STRETCHED!!

The rest are doing alright but very very minimal growth....

Attached Files:

5. Update again......stilll nooo groooowth......I'm finally getting fresh air circulated but still nothing.

I don't know what to do....I plan on giving them two more weeks of veg (today is 39th day for the 3 in the smaller pots and the 1 sativa..and 28th for the other two)

Attached Files:

6. Keep those CFLs close man like 2 -3. Inches suuroumd the plants with lights like 4 26 watt cfl in a circle around your plant you will see all kind of new growth

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #47 Whilder, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2013
    I got 4 25w and 3 23w cfls BUT i think the lack of growth is coming from the spectrum....the 4 25's are 5850 and the other three are 5000 so im not quite where I need to be.  I also dont have a lot of options for placement of the bulbs due to space and simply the attatchments....hey question do think I need to double the amount of lights for flowering or just switch the 7 to 2700

Oh and I've been leaving them outside during the days that im off and they show perkyness at least

8. :cry:  :cry: you know :cry:  :cry: sometimes you just..... :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: miss when they where just babies......

:laughing: SIKE they are bouncing back are starting to look bueno again.  Im starting to think about what lights to use for flowering and how im gonna make the space. Any ideas folks??

Attached Files:

9. YOOOO I don't know if anyone is even subbed anymore but heres a new update. days 42/34.  The last pic is the one im pretty sure is a female, spotted two sets of pistils just hope its not herme 

Attached Files:

10. I'm subbed keeping an eye on progress

Sent from my HTC Desire using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. So......sadly.....one is definitely a male....and its one of the two big ones.....funny thing is the other big one is a female. pics soon

12. Hey guys take a look at this and let me know your opinion...def male or give it some time?

Attached Files:

13. I had bits like that. They kept turning into leaves and bud sites but a few (which I pulled) did turn male as well. Give it another day or 2 and keep an eye on it

14. ok will do, already had one male out of the 6

15. Always a downer to see a male even more so when its covered in pistils

16. yoooo the babies are doing splendid  :hello: pics soon but I just started the 12 12 cycle(day 2 night cycle as we speak) but i havent fully changed the bulbs out( 4 5850k 2 2700k) and they are growing n looking purdy  :yay:

17. mmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm they are getting sexy. 8 days into flower

Attached Files:

18. do I detect some pistils

19. ooooh bozie boy ya dooooo.  I got some more pics coming soon but the three I chose to start flowering all are popping pistils like its a gang war!! I is happy.

20. yessssss  :yummy:  YYYEEESSSSSSS :hello:

Attached Files: