It Takes A Village

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Whilder, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Maaaan I found out the hard way, so before I saw your post I sprayed them with some diluted plant grow and now they looked pretty muched f'ed

I have no idea what to do or if this is even fixable.  I woke up this morning and saw them like this so I immediately flushed each of them with regular water.  SOMEBODY HELP

These pictures are from this morning and tonight

Attached Files:

2. Looks like they got burned from the nuts spray you sprayed on them .. They'll be fine I think just leave them alone !!!

3. You burnt them pretty bad .. But I think you should be fine . like I said quit spraying them for now and let them be

4. Right let me start with some questions and see if we can save your babies

1 what is you total actual wattage
    2 how many plants total
    3 how many have had nutes
    4 what soil (is there nutes in it)
    5 how often are you watering
    6 did you spray when lights were on (do you water when lights on)
    7 how old from breaking soil

Once i get those answers I can help. Plus a few less pics

if we all had a smoke, we wouldn't need war

5. #25 Newbiegrowr, Jun 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2013
    This may have been mentioned but have you checked out the DIY section yet? It's definitely my favorite portion of the forums and it's full of great ideas. I'm new to growing myself so I can't really determine what you might need at this point, but I'm sure you can find some great ideas over there.

http://forum.grasscity.com/do-yourself/

Good luck and happy growing my friend!

6. jmay

ok cool will do

bozie

1 3 26w CFLs 
    2 6 seedlings ( 4@ 2weeks 2@ 1 week)
    3 4
    4 suuuuuper horrible crappy soil, it literally cost a dollar.  Its called household planting soil.
    5 Every 3 days
    6 Yup sprayed with the lights on, I tend to water with lights on.
    7 4@ 14days 2 @ 7days

Thanks for the link, I didn't find anything specifically for this but I did find a lot of other helpful things. Preciate it.

7. Right you need to average around that amount of cfls per plant
    Never spray or water with lights on as splash on leaves will burn because it acts like a mag glass and focuses the light onto the one spot soil wise the lower the nutes in the soil the better and you don't need to water that often either to be fair a long as the soil stay just above dry and its good to let the soil almost dry out as itforces the plants to feed better and no nutes till after 3 weeks or over as the small rounded leaves are giving nutes at first and then the set of one finger leave add a little extra

If I have any of this wrong someone will correct me but this is the premise I run by and this is what I have to show for it at 3w4d 1371307149877.jpg
    Hope this helps and encourages you on to get a nice harvest

8. Sounds like a plan, when did you transplant and what soil are you using?

9. I'm using soil from my local supermarket for tomato plants and I transplanted when it was 4 days into its perm pot so their was no added stress as I plan on lst and toppings which I've already done.

10. Hey peoples, little update, these guys are FIGHTING to say up and I am proud of em.  These were taken right before I turned the lights off.  AND my newer seedlings are doing SPLENDID!!! Already starting off better than the others did.

Attached Files:

11. Whats up folks, its been a few days and here is the update.  They are still fighting, one of them might be a flop, I call her frankenstein. 
    The two newer seedlings are doing GREAT.  They are a week younger and are already flourishing more than the others had. 

Attached Files:

12. Any updates ?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Hey man wuttup! Yea few updates, none of them died completely but one of em turned into a Frankenstein.  Three are in bigger pots now and the other three are in the same containers.  I dont wanna just kill em off, but I dont have the space or lights for all 6.  So I transplanted my tallest out of the earlier seedlings and the two seedlings I started a week later because they where so strong but for some reason they aren't doing too amazing.  I dunno if its just because they where transplanted yesterday or what.  But ill have some pics and post em in a few hours.  Hows yours going man?

14. So they all have reached their fourth set so far, obv stunted.  Do you think this is just a lost cause??

Attached Files:

15. By the looks of them keep it up dude they looking good now

16. #36 Whilder, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013
    Cool cool. I just keep reading about how people say "Ohh man I transplanted em and theyre just shooting up" and this and that and im like.......wtf are my babies midgets? lol.  

And thats frankenstein in the far right pic.  I dont know what to do with her(hopefully not him)

17. How long have they been transplanted. Saying that how old are they total as well.

18. The tallest transplanted two days ago, the other two yesterday.  The tallest is 26 days and the other two are 19.

19. Ok give it another day or 2 for your roots to start spreading, then you'll see a difference. Mine plant stunted for 3 days, then it bloomed nicely. Don't worry to much gardening is a game of time and patients.

20. ok cool cool.  I had em outside all day, i've been doing that for the past few days because I think my setup inside isnt ventilated enough.  I build a lil co2 generator but I know its not enough.  Also ive been keeping them on a 24 hour cycle...should I do that?  They are bag seeds