It SNOWED in FLORIDA

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, Jan 9, 2010.

1. So it snowed in the dirrty FLA last night.. Got up about 6:45 and went out, a friend of mine, my brother and I chucked some snowballs at each other!

I never had a snowball fight or seen snow before in my life :D

Attached Files:

2. Nothin down in orlando, just really cold rain. :(

3. Yeah same here, Im in the orlando area and didnt get anything.

4. well im in Ocala... Yall see what I got.

5. that's crazy you've never seen snow.. glad you had fun dude!!

is it all gone already?

oh and that's a pretty ghetto snowman dude :p

6. Cool for you! My part of FL got a little sleet overnight but no real snow. My wife's a Tampa native and hasn't ever seen snow either. I hope we get a little today for her sake.

7. #7 flfck, Jan 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2010
    I'm in Ocala too but I woke up too late and it's all gone now.:(

EDIT: Just went outside to check, its all over my car and all the plants! I have never seen snow or anything close in Fl before

8. actually I just went to mcdonalds.. Still snow on the windshield wipers and on the roofs of houses. :D

9. are people driving like freaks?

i hear horror stories about southern drivers in the snow..

10. Lol it was horrible here. We hardly ever see snow in knoxville. People were being extreme douches, they weren't slowing down and when they'd tap their break it would send them in a fishtail. Yesterday, I saw about 10 cars off the road in a mile radius . It was ridiculous, slow the fuck down. We got about 1.5in, It's just been really cold, and it stuck immediately on the ground.

11. Nice dude. I bet snow for the first time is magical. I've been around it all my life

12. NoVA got 21 inches.:rolleyes:

13. dude that snow man is hilarious haha.

so much for global warming eh?

14. Lol nice ass snowman.

15. Man I hate the snow.I'm sick of that shit.Sweet snowman though,lol.

16. it snowed here too :(

17. Well it never snows here, so im like wOAH!

Nah it melted around 10-10:30. I was wondering if shit was gonna happen like that... Though we do have to watch for black ice.

18. yeah its been snowing for the last three days in pa id say there is easily a foot.

19. thats depressing. im in ohio, and i wanna escape to florida just to get away from the snow and cold. glad you had fun, but trust me, you wont miss it when its gone.

20. That snowman is something fierce.