It smells..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cityofevil86, Nov 30, 2011.

1. grow up....you saw the vid...you shouldve just added your info and left mine alone...thats the bottom line...check your forum edicate.....who are you to know the "prefered" way...they work equally the same..and i said that...whats prefered is to have as much grow room as possible...and when working with 5squared ft...my way is the "prefered" way...and if u still cant see that...oh well...u can lead a horse to water, but u cant make'm drink...

2. offering me help....lol....what in my pics makes you think i need it???

Attached Files:

3. cheers man, ive noticed a tiny root start to appear from the bottom of the pot so im gonna go ahead with the transplant tonight..

also i got your message.. cheers for that and i did reply twice but it doesnt seem to want to send..

4. both your grows look pretty awesome to me so the pair of you seem to be doing summit right.. i understand now how the carbon filter works but it seems like alot of effort for just my one plant.. i only ever plan on growing the one plant at a time so it seems a little pointless to spend that much money.. but yet i still dont know how much this bitch is gonna stink so i guess only time will tell.. i ight freak out one night and just randomly buy one of ebay lol.. the ona gel seems like a more suited plan for my small grow.. but does that shit work?? thanks for the input dudes, i can see some of you guys are very passionate about what your doing!!

5. im not familiar with the gel...google..DYI(do it yourself)carbon filter..you can make one for a little bit of nothing for one plant if needed....

6. how would i go about making one?

7. gonna veg for one more week, this gives me time for my new 125w 2700k cfl to turn up. so for fllower ill be running 85w 6400k and 45w 6400k and a 125w 2700k cfl all on the one plant.. also waiting for biobizz bloom and grow to turn up in the post..

this sound ok?

Attached Files: