Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It smells like skunk in here...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KelseyCannabis, Jan 18, 2012.

1. My mom came upstairs and said it smelled like skunk when I had actually just put my stash away. Does weed really smell like skunk ? :S I never noticed it smells like an ACTUAL skunk ....

2. yes it does. I once came home to my brother playing x box in our room, and he asked me why it smells like skunk near my dresser

3. :hello: yaaaaa you got ittt :hello:

makes me love driving passed a dead skunk lol

4. Oh I love driving past skunks. Its like Grow Op??? Road kill?

5. Hahaha you guys are crazy.

6. lol my mom use to always tell me that back in the day. id be like "yeah i know, smells good dosent it?"

7. your crazy!:wave:

8. You're.

It's grammar, not rocket science.

9. HAHA that happened to me once a while ago. I had to think really quickly, which was hard being stoned, and blamed it on the old space heater I was using.

10. How do so many people know what a skunk smells like?

I've always wondered but if I saw a skunk running around I wouldn't try to sniff it.

11. Weed has made me appreciate the smell of skunks.

12. seriously? ever drive down the road and smell POTENT bud for a few minutes? thats a dead skunk for ya!

13. my mom can't smell. she never smelled a thing in her life. born like that.

14. Mason jar time...

15. I love the strong skunky smell of weed! But I don't like smelling actual skunk because I know it came out of an animal butt, not a plant. Lol.

16. I have never seen a skunk. Tried using Wikipedia to see if they even live around here but Wikipedia is shut down today to protest against some congress thing.

17. You don't really have to have seen a skunk to know what they smell like haha, when you're driving with the windows down and smell a strong ass potent stinkyish smell, there's a skunk somewhere nearby.

18. thats weird man. what country you live in? or state if your US?

and yeah fuck SOPA
    give me my internet the way i like it