Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

it smells like cheese(pic)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by maximuz, Jan 30, 2009.

1. my buddy got a 1/2 oz of this stuff heres a bud, smells like cheese, very crystaly nice in the vap.he gave me a gram of this plus a gram of other stuff he had to share with my lady.

[​IMG]

2. hahaha i dont think ive ever thought "hey i like cheese sooooooooo much i would love for my bud to have the same smell"

3. its yummy stuff. its like parm

4. i would obviously smoke it seeing as it is bud, im just saying cheese would be the last smell i would expect

5. that is way too weird. i bought some stuff that smelled exactly like cheese on sunday lol. It was a very clear-headed and functional high too. Great stuff.

6. "Cheeeeeeeesssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee" quote from Old School. it was the dean of the colleges child hood nickname.

7. i'm pretty sure there's a strain of chronic called 'cheese'

same stuff? i've never actually had any so I wouldn't know...

I DID have a zip of this bud that smelled like cloves and pumkin pie though... it was sketch haha

8. idk what you guys are talking about but the "cheese" strains are pretty well known. blue cheese, cheese, etc. its some good genetics. but you honestly cant tell strains by smelling them.

for all you know it could of been shipped in a cheese truck...

9. there is acually a strain called chesse, not sure if its the real thing, it did come from a "service" apparently

10. ive smoked shit called "cheese" before

it was pretty dank

that shit looks dece btw

11. Yes, there is a strain called Cheese. It smells exactly like parmesian. Not the tastiest or most potent strain I've tried, but makes really bombass hash.:D

12. ya I never thought that the strain 'cheese' actually smelled like cheese...

I always thought it was named that cuz of the way the hairs look... but like i said, never had it so i'm all spec

13. Nice pickup, stuff looks crystalized. I've had some of the Cheese strain before. It actually did smell kind of like cheese when smoked. A good body stone with a little sativa buzz.

14. hey man that bud looks very different imo, but in a good way. what kinda high you get from it? indica? sativa?

15. nice pickup. as for the cheesy scent...

16. seems a nice clean high, didnt get too dopey, was loving guitar hero after we vaped a bit

17. I had some weed that if you put your nose in the center of the bud it smelled like the strongest cheese ever. Im suprised to see seasoned tokers that hav'nt ever had weed with a cheesy scent.:smoking::smoking: