Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It seems like..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Anthony777, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Almost all weed smokers smoke cigarettes. Why is this? Anybody here that doesn't? I applaud you if you don't.

2. I dont. that shit is nasty. can't even get high off it

3. I don't, although I have occasionally.

4. i don't haha.

5. i hate smoking cigarettes !! but i dont mind cigars.

6. I smoke em here and there, I bum them and only on occasion.

7. I've watched many family members die slowly of smoking-related complications, that was enough to permanently stop me from smoking tobacco.

Fuck that shit and fuck everyone who gives someone who hasn't smoked before a cigarette. You're just spreading the disease of sucking the tobacco industry's dick.

8. i dont smoke cigarettes, i dont really enjoy the 10 minute buzz it gives.

9. I used to and quit because there's no reason or it. It's like paying someone to kill you. Slowly.

10. It's a habit that comes along with smoking in general whether it's weed or tobacco.

I think it's terrible for you, but I'll still have one if I'm out with friends sometimes.

I love cigars though.

11. I'm the same way. The occasionally cigar is pretty tasty.

I've taken one puff off of a cigarette in my lifetime. Just wanted to see what it tasted like. Hit my friends camel crush and thought, "Wow, that's it?"

12. nah, I don't partake in that activity either.

13. Nope I don't like cigs at all.

14. I dont mind if other people do it, but i wont.. Im not the kind of person that annoys someone for smoking a cig because it's their choice.

15. Smoked tobacco a few times(in blunts/cigarillos ect). Never really bought cigs and smoked them though. I guess I just never found a reason to.

16. i dont, but i smoke spliffs, and blunts..

17. nope none for me occasionly smoke cigars if someone has them

18. cigs are more of a gateway drug than weed

19. i enjoy pipe tobacco, but that's not inhaled, and it's been years anyway. i smoked cigs here and there from 12-16, and never since then. Never had enough to get hooked anyway.

20. The only thing i smoke is caked in crystals.