It seems like smoking is the only thing that kept me from harming myself more

Discussion in 'General' started by Captin K, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Smoking is self harm I think in a way if you smoke like me

I have so much stress, sold everything in my place to pay rent cause dad fuckd me over. I live on my own

Now there is nothing to do all day but smoke... And I'm already suicidal honestly

So it seems like the only thing keeping me alive is weed and lifting

Without that I have nothing to really live for, sure I love pussy but I don't wanna be enotional with anyone now

I have borderline personality disorder and it's going to kill me inside now that I have nothing to do

2. Hobbies. Find a hobby, and do it as much as possible. Focus is good.

3. Agree. Hobbies, good friends to surround yourself with, and a job that you enjoy going to.

4. Hey bro you should turn up the lifting and ease off the smoking, use that money to get yourself back up. Its not worth it to get depressed and suicidal, I mean why go by suicide? If you're that down on life at least use that as a reason to make one last shot to make it, go hard and do what ya gotta do to get up.

As a side note, if you like lifting MMA is pretty fun. Its a great release too, let the pain fuel you.

5. co sign.jpg

6. Weed would be why I wouldn't be able to suicide, cuz I just love it so much, I could live for weed.

7. Nothing to do all day but smoke? Can't pay rent because of your dad? Sounds like you don't have a job. You should get a job.

8. Yea not just smoking, growing and breeding too!

9. [quote name='"Dissec"']

Yea not just smoking, growing and breeding too![/quote]

^^^^^^

10. [quote name='"Jazzyj"']Nothing to do all day but smoke? Can't pay rent because of your dad? Sounds like you don't have a job. You should get a job.[/quote]

His dad fucked him out of his rent money. Sounds like you should stop jumping to conclusions and purposely hurting others. If you work 8 hours a day. That leaves 16 hours where you're either sleeping or doing other things. If you constantly do them alone and dont have money etc. Things can seem pretty shitty and time can seem endless.

11. How does a parent fuck a child out of rent money if that child has a job and pays rent himself? I have a job, and my parents don't have the option of just taking the money that i earned. Regardless, I was not "purposefully hurting others." I was making a suggestion to help him out of his funk. I gave my reasoning for why I thought he didn't have a job, and I suggested he get one, because a job that you like can give you a sense of purpose and pride.

12. They should just make a depression forum on here, every week someone's talking about how hard they got it on a Marijuana forum just to get some sort of reaction out of strangers, and anyone asshole on GC who has taken a psych class seems to be all knowing, do yourself a favor and quit smoking dope for awhile let your brain do some healing, just because you have daddy issues at the moment isn't any reason to dance with death.

13. [quote name='"Jazzyj"']

How does a parent fuck a child out of rent money if that child has a job and pays rent himself? I have a job, and my parents don't have the option of just taking the money that i earned. Regardless, I was not "purposefully hurting others." I was making a suggestion to help him out of his funk. I gave my reasoning for why I thought he didn't have a job, and I suggested he get one, because a job that you like can give you a sense of purpose and pride.[/quote]

He trusted him and got screwed over. Not saying that its not his own fault. Im saying that he's obviously going through a tough time and doesnt seem like a terrible person so why not use your words to build him up rather than tear him down. Its ignorant to think that you know his situation just because there are other similar threads made weekly. Thats just as stupid as racism.

14. You have nothing to live for but weed, lifting and pussy?!? Wake the fuck up man. Do what a human is meant to do and help people. Live to help. Live because you have it fucking CAKE compared to a lot of other people.