It runs in the family

Discussion in 'General' started by fm_skunk, Dec 19, 2007.

1. I know a lot of you could give two shits, but Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant. She's 16.

16-Year-Old Jamie Lynn Spears Is Pregnant

Posted Dec 18th 2007 7:17PM by TMZ Staff
    [​IMG]Jamie Lynn Spears, 16, has confirmed to OK! Magazine that she is pregnant. Oh. My. God.

A source tells us the interview, which hits stands tomorrow, is six pages and is on the record with Jamie Lynn and her mother. She tells the mag that the father is Casey Aldridge, who she has been dating for some time and first met at church. Brit's younger sister, star of Nick's "Zoey 101," says she's keeping the baby.

Sources tell us that she has not yet told her older sister. Well, she knows now.

UPDATE: Nickelodeon issued the following statement this afternoon: "We respect Jamie Lynn's decision to take responsibility in this sensitive and personal situation. We know this is a very difficult time for her and her family, and our primary concern right now is for Jamie Lynn's well being."

See Also

http://www.tmz.com/

L O fucking L!!!

2. i also lol'd

3. I wonder how long it'll take til she shaves her head.

4. they have the WORST parents ever man i swear to god.....any 16 year old KID should NOT be getting pregnent....theres got to be somethign wrong with the kids these days....

5. word up man +rep for that shit

6. Jesus Christ! She met the fuckin' kid at church!

[pedo] There goes her fantastic figure and beautiful features. [/pedo]

7. Fuck that shit. Makes me sick.

8. eh, must run in the family.

9. church my ass, thats bull shit, only said cuz shes a nickolodeon person who wants to set a good example

t-minus 9 months and counting until we start hearing stories about how big of a fuck up this girl ends up just like her sister

this girl wants to be just like brittney if you ask me

10. I saw that headline as well and I was like ROFLCopter

What a family...

11. Bhahahahaha.

I guess 'whore' runs in the family.

Who meets their baby daddy at Church.

12. Damn. You think she would learn from what has happened to her sister, but no. She's basically committing career suicide. She's supposed to be the innocent one.

If I had that kind of money, I'd be @ my house 24/7 playing with all my expensive new toys and getting high with a bunch of girls.

I give it 2 months after pregnancy until she's caught with coke or meth.

How stupid can you be?!

13. church must be the new slang for an after school coke n booze party :hello:

i go to church all the time yo

14. If I was the dude...I'd cry like a little bitch.

15. what a sluttt

16. ya'll know dudes 19 and she's 16

I smell lawyers

17. must of been the communal wine.........

18. haha and she is on all those kid shows on nickelodeon.. and you see they don't want to fire her because she has her own show...

19. I really wish people who wanted to pro-create had to go through screening sometimes.. that whole family should have been sterilized years ago..