Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It really sucks when you're high and..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BornFree, Mar 2, 2011.

1. #1 BornFree, Mar 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2011
    So I was packing a bowl before my friend came to meet me and go for a walk. When she came I packed it quick then tossed my little container (holds 1-2g) in my car and we left. When we came back I get in my car to leave and realize I forgot where I put my bud. So I look in my purse- not there, cupholder- not there...glove box, on the ground etc. So I was freaking because all these different scenarios were running though my head then I realize I didn't actually look though all the stuff in my purse, found the little thing at the bottom and felt so dumb but was very happy I hadn't lost it...
    :)

2. You have a purse? & you left it in your car?

3. Similar thing happened to me, I was running to my friends house and bagged a couple Gs and gently put it in my pocket since I was gunna put it in my trunk when I got to my car, but running down the steps it fell outta my pocket and into a basket right at the bottom of my steps before I got outta my room...Panicked for like an hour looking for it to make sure the 'rents didn't find it and finally found it in the basket, had the biggest sigh of relief, then proceded to smoke said found bud :bongin:

4. Why is it weird they have a purse? Most likely a female.

5. sucks when youre high and you spill a bag of shake in your car.

6. sometimes this weed that i loose will come back later during dry times. best feeling ever when you find a dank nug when your out of weed.

7. ....yes. I'm a female. :)

8. that is THE best! I like when I'm cleaning my house and I find some in the bookshelf or in a drawer haha.