It rained blood/Red rain in Sri Lanka Nov 16/2012

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Fakir, Nov 25, 2012.

1. \t\t\tRed rain in Sri Lanka \t\t

\t\t \t\t \t\t\tRidma Dissanayake
    Friday, 16 November 2012
    Rare showers of red rain fell for over 15 minutes in Sewanagala, Monaragala and Manampitiya,Polonnaruwa yesterday morning hours of yesterday and day before yesterday. According to Meteorology Department sources red rain fell heavily in these areas and the reason has not been found yet.
    [​IMG]
    Red rain in Sewanagala and Manampitiya left red frost on the ground. This is the first time red rain was witnessed in Sri Lanka. The Health Ministry Secretary informed Medical Research Institute (MRI) Director Dr Anil Samaranayake to conduct a study to ascertain the reasons for red rain by taking water samples from Monaragala and Polonnaruwa.
    Increase in the acidity of the air and sand storms are the usual reasons for red rain. However, there are no sand storms in Sri Lanka. India had red rain last year and Indian scientists discovered a variety of micro organisms as a reason for the rains. Since the micro organisms had no DNA, they guessed it had to be a strange phenomenon.
    The MRI is carrying out research to find the exact reason for red rain in Sri Lanka.
    [​IMG]

reminds me of all those doomsday predicitions made by the bible and people like nostradamus who said, it will '' rain blood ''

fascinating atleast?:smoking:

2. the pic of the sky is photoshopped. you can see the saturation in it.

3. okay im willing to believe it may have been enhanced, but the fact that it had been raining red, is not changed because that 1 photo has been edited

you can google it, its actualy news, and as you can see, pretty recent news :)

whats your say about the phenomenon, forget that 1 photo

4. i have no say on the matter, i dont really care lol.
    you say enhanced, i say completely edited.

5. no need to be rude?

okay completely edited then :)

6. you must have read what i said wrong then, i wasn't being rude lol juss sayin :)

7. I see no rudeness...If the pictures are fake we're going off nothing. If it was really raining red why would they have to photoshop anything in the first place? That's a little suspicious

8. its alright, im sorry about the misunderstanding :)

i dont know man, but this shit is real, ill find the actual news :)

News view - LankasriNews.com

here is the news,

apparently its due to some algae they say

9. Hmmm, looking past that I do find this really interesting. It seems like a lot of these "things" are coincidentally occuring when we are supposed to be near another apocalypse. I noticed where I live the trees are all still green and haven't lost their leaves. Isn't it a little late in the year for that? By this time in the season the trees would usually be colored or bare. Just kinda interesting.

I mean, I'm not preparing for the end of the world or anything, but something sketchy is going on here

10. exactly

thats what im thinking too

whatever reason or explanation for these things

the freaky part is that its happening in this time

although im not one of those saying december 21 2012 is the end

ill be having a drink that day

but besides that, im sure all these things are happening for a reason, and that the world is changing, for better or worse?

11. "The bible has and never will be wrong"

Lol

12. #12 mandle, Nov 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2012
    Same thing as Bible HAS never. I know it looks weird but it's what I meant. I didn't wanna say has never and never will be wrong. You get my point*

13. By all means, feel free to shove your religion down peoples throats, oh wait.

jesus is a bitch and god isn't real. If the rapture does happen I'll personally spit in the face of your savior while taking a massive dump on your bible. You can have your salvation, I don't want it. god(who isn't real) is seriously the biggest fucking asshole ever. I won't be dropping to my knees to praise such a monster. Especially if he's in the process of destroying to earth and wiping out humanity. He can go fuck himself.

Either way, have fun with your fake little religion, based off your man-made bible. Maybe you should be the one doing some research though.:rolleyes:

14. I feel very bad and sorry for you :( I will be praying for people like you. You are the kind that the government wants people to be like, not to recognize Christ as our savior. Very very sad.

15. [quote name='"Sciapodus"']

By all means, feel free to shove your religion down peoples throats, oh wait.

jesus is a bitch and god isn't real. If the rapture does happen I'll personally spit in the face of your savior while taking a massive dump on your bible. You can have your salvation, I don't want it. god(who isn't real) is seriously the biggest fucking asshole ever. I won't be dropping to my knees to praise such a monster. Especially if he's in the process of destroying to earth and wiping out humanity. He can go fuck himself.

Either way, have fun with your fake little religion, based off your man-made bible. Maybe you should be the one doing some research though.:rolleyes:[/quote]

See now why do people act like this? If you don't believe that's fine, but geeze kiddo you don't to go this far to try and prove a point. No one thinks you're badass for it, you just sound really ignorant.

16. This is actually a pretty common occurrence, believe it or not.

We don't usually get red rain in the United States, but we do get red oceans and rivers from algae blooms during the summer. It happens all the time off the coasts of California and Florida.

17. I know Shizmot :( that makes me very sad to see people like that :((

18. I feel equally as bad for you and your delusions. Keep your prayers too, it's not like they'll ever do you any good.

Really your surprised by that? The dude literally just preached about how all of us ignorant Americans need to get our head out of our asses, and then follows up with nothing but bullshit about HIS beliefs. I don't want to hear or read that bullshit, likewise I'm sure he(you and others I'm sure) don't want to hear or read MY beliefs. So it would actually be better for both of us to keep our beliefs to ourselves. That's why I was making such an extreme point, if you don't want people talking about your religion, then don't bring it up every time you speak/post. Trying to be bad ass was never what I was trying to do, "kiddo". But nice try.

19. Are you open minded? I don't believe in God as Christianity portrays him, but I'm willing to have an adult conversation about it. I just have problems buying into biblical mysteries and miracles. In a modern world built upon science and evolution, how do you believe in occurrences like the immaculate conception, acts of god, and creationism?

20. Sciapodus, I wasn't shoving anything down anyones throat. I said I wasn't preaching in advanced for close minded people like you. The only one trying to destroy earth is Satan and the evil government. I hope you change or you you'll be trying to take back what you said but it'll be too late. Watch what you say, I feel very very bad for you for blasphemy.