Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

it opens your mind

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokinAspliff, Oct 24, 2010.

1. ever since ive been smoking ive been chillin with some of the coolest hippies who are some of the smartest people i have ever met... like the movie "Humboldt county"

anyways they are totally convinced that weed gave them the power to think so deep its almost insane. we usually sit around talking about the universe and time...things like that.

i am totally in love with the idea because i think that is why i am so smart when it comes to talking about that sort of thing.....weed...man

it opens your mind to realize and question what is!!!but only if you are willing to do so.

so i think we should talk about some things that are interesting to stoners....like the universe/time/black holes/religion/aliens/conspiracies ya know things like that

:smoke:

2. Lol. My mind doesnt need anything to expand it. I love smoking some weed, but I dont look at it as a relgious experience.

3. i dont think of it as a religious experience...i love it as much as the next guy but im sure if i didnt smoke i wouldn't think about the sort of things that i do

4. is this a dream?, are you imagining this?... if so... how elaborate! what detail your mind has gotten into to come up with things that don't apply to you at all. like people talking in there house.
    what if this isn't even your dream, then that means your the man in the house... its probably not, actually... its not(or so Ive convinced myself) its just too perfect.

you know whats some krazy shit... a mind. . how does your mind see things, like dreams. its a picture our minds make up. we say "seeing" but that's capturing light in the eye or something. what ever it is, its not picturing it. the only other thing close is memory. our mind can use known colors to develop a picture of our own.

were do you come up with these particles that work together to comprehend.

i think that your Conscience is crazy too.that voice in your head. the one you use to talk in your head that just seems to be perfect English(because its exactly what you want it to say). it works the same way, your not making a noise, you are remembering known sounds and putting them in your own order.

5. Sounds like posers to me.

6. free your mind and weed is the key

7. who me???? ive been smokin for 12 years now all day everyday

and those hippies i was talking about are like 60 and have been smokin since they were 10 so nope...no posers here man

8. I have a general interest in those topics anyways. Weed just helps me think from a different angle.

9. i always liked science a little...but with out my ganja i dont think i ever would have gotten so philosophical with it.

10. am i real real? is time real? is this another dimension in my dream? do i have a laptop? is GC a conspiracy to catch me with dope? ooooooooooh ahhhhhh whuuuummmmmm *ponders*

11. what is space, man
    obviously its everywhere where things aren't.

but is it nothing???????

or is it like...fish cant see water.....you cant see space...?

hmm

if it is nothing.....then does nothing go on forever?

well.....its not going on....its ....uuhh..not doing anything

??????krazy????????

12. the theory i've come to accept is called infinity which just multiplies "space".. ohhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh wow *ponders* am i going to eat

13. if space is infinite than it goes on and on for ever right?

if it can get as bbig as possible it must get as small as possible...

this is made of this which is made of this and so on...
    what if each atom is a universe for somethin to small to comprehend

14. how do i know you exist?
    i think therefore you are...but what if i think you arent..then are you...am i...where am i ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:eek:

15. i wasnt a fan of men in black, but ill elaborate. yes it can get as small as possible, but it already was when it was on the verge of continuing its expansion so it no longer needs to revert.

16. goin to the store gunnu buy me a blunt
    pulled up in my ride and i parked out front

walked into the store with my stoner swagger
    gettin stared at funny cuz im the only cracker

walk up to the counter, decided to get grape
    get out my knife that i use to scrape

pull out my bag and get ready to pour
    roll up up a nice fat blunt for four

i light that bitch and it smells like a pot leaf
    this is my blunt bitch, so imma fuckin cheif

smoke the whole thing and *****s start to complain
    so i knocked that fool out and left him were he's layin

stupid motha fucker didn't know i had more
    other wize he wouldn't been layin on the floor

2 G's left and 3 wraps to go
    hopefully these *****s dont put up a show

it shouldnt be this hard just to get high
    at least i got money and my dealer aint dry

i really want all these fuckers to jet
    im not even close to gettin cashed out yet

i dont have enough to go around
    while they wait for me to pass they dont make a sound

this is fucked up, yall get out of here
    they're finaly gone imma grab me a beer

you cant chill wid me your to much of a bitch, punk
    imma get a little drunk while i smoke my next blunt

17. i believe in both the steady state and the big bang...it hapnd like this right

so it is obviously expanding so retrace it all to 1 point that means the big bang...
    but you cant make something out of nothing(unless ur religious then creationists or even the god particle started it)

i believe in steady state that just keeps going into a black hole,then blowing up over and over again.

but if all matter goes into one black hole before it explodes again then, that would be the beginning and the end of time.
    because time is a measurement of change, but if all matter is in one point then there are no two points in space to measure it...also (if a tree falls---) whos to say that time ever existed at all...jk idk im fkn krazy

18. I've experienced different states of mind therefore i can tell the difference unless at some point i got into a coma and i'm reliving my life till a doc pulls the cord

19. Exactly. You can think about things objectively, instead of subjectively. You tend to see things as they actually are, instead of how you would normally perceive them. I've figured out more problems while I was high, than I will ever figure out sober.

20. sorry your not crazy #1 rule of being crazy is not knowing it. Your only using the mind that for so long has been oppressed by our environment.

i think what your trying to explain is things happening in parallel?