it only gets funnier..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buzzer777, Aug 25, 2017.

1. I hear you man.
    I think those folks should have the option to get their dough back.
    Most if not all are donating to get trump booted off of Google.

Either way its kind of silly in my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. If they raise 900 million and fall short, I'll identify as black trans and try to weasel in on some cash.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. big don.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. why yes, yes it is the same fucking thing sir. Solid observation.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Freedom of speech does not apply in the context of private property ownership.

Welcome to Capitalism.

[​IMG]

6. I'm not sure what you mean here. ARe you saying that free speech doesn't apply to twitter? Its a company, a product can silence whatever they like within their intellectual property. However, I think its important that people KNOW what is happening here, that there are all kinds of conservative voices being silenced not only on twitter, but on youtube and google searches as well. Its not anything new, they've been trying to do it for a long time, but now the left is so whacked out of control, they can do it without backlash, because the mindless trolls agree with who is being silenced. If they started ttaking away liberal voices though......

• Like Like x 3
  7. As Lenny Bruce once said
    Don't take away my words
    upload_2017-8-26_15-25-17.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lenny Bruce wasn't a Fascist.
    FYI any real Fascist hates free speech.

• Like Like x 2
  9. OK so what I'm trying to say is how can literally EVERY other public figure especially politicians, have twitter accounts and actively use them. But when Trump uses it productively he's suddenly an idiot fascist nazi or whatever the talking point on CNN is now. You can't take away someone's voice just because you don't like them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I totally agree with you tho. This was just a jab at an-cap extremists.. ... many of whom also ironically happen to be Trump supporters, like Molyneux. lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yeah, antifa comes to mind.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Probably, you would think most any Jew would make a good Antifa.

13. And there it is. Antifa fascist pieces of shit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I get it 100%. I might not agree with it, but realistically they are a company and do own their IP so they can pretty much sensor who they want. Just like the people not wanting to bake a cake for a gay couple. Its absolutely their right to not bake that cake, whether you agree with the reasoning or not.
    However I do think google deserves a different set of rules. Considering they are the gatekeeper for essentially ALL information on the internet and what, 80% of ads on the internet, they should be held to a different standard, or broken up in anti-trust court if they keep removing search results and pulling sponsors from groups they don't agree with. What they are doing on youtube right now is total shit, and the only reason more "liberals" aren't saying anything is because they don't like the people who are getting sensored. For the moment anyways.
    I know its been said on here several times by me and others...but they have strayed so far away from their ideals of just a few years ago...the liberal staple..."I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it."
    Believe it or not, that was the liberal mantra not to long ago...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1