Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It not good to smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by radweed, Mar 14, 2023.

1. When things are so blown that when you continue smoke it's become more blown. So would better take my distance?

2. Hello again it me I developped a manner that I don't go precious in my threads. The re telling me you being philosophic and not objective so what's called being a douchbag . And the other manner is in me like what called a tik in french maybe. I laugh when I am alone what is called privacy. im sorry this thread must be on high tought because no one want to hear trash or maybe I don't know where to go to make the interesting one to grab some intentions

3. Is English a secondary language for you? Just curious. But to answer your question or what I believe to be your question; if you feel like cannabis is not a good fit/ makes your body or mind do/feel involuntarily things then yes you should probably not smoke anymore, some folks just have a bad time with it.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. No arabic my first. Then french then english. Then some html and php to c and c# and still newbie. 28 years old of learning im sorry but for me is not enou

• Like Like x 1
  5. Too drunk and high to know wtf you're saying bud no disrespect but best of luck to ya

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. Well just sit and enjoy a movie or something your just paranoid. If you have a problem dont smoke. yeah personal home pages and c++ I learned 30 years ago no biggie you need couch lock flower. Good Luck

7. Could you re explain this statement?[​IMG]

8. Example in life subject, supposed that iam working on a thread and find difficulties alone, weed seems to make you more distracted by forgetting things, so it's become more blown

9. Maybe true , I’ve had the dilemma of not being able to get high most of the time so in my case it does nothing whatsoever.
    O well , I’ll find a solution soon I hope unfortunately I got no way to find stronger weed.