IT MUST REALLY SUCK TO BE ANTHONY WEINER RIGHT NOW!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by The Widow White, Oct 29, 2016.

1. In light of the recent revelation by the FBI that they plan to reopen the email investigation into the dealings of Hillary Clinton, her campaign, The Clinton Foundation and God only knows who or what else, I bet she is pretty livid tonight. To allow a total sleazy pervert like Anthony Weiner, a disgraced senator forced to resign because he enjoyed sending lude pictures of his genitals to underage girls, access to your government issued laptop and other devices...which happen to contain classified documents that Hillary had sent and received but had thought she had once again wriggled her way out of by having a law firm "bleach bit" thousands of emails implicating her skeletons, is pretty darn stupid. I've found in my many years on this planet in dealing with it's people, that one thing is absolutely trues: YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!! Not a damn thing can be done about it. You have to protect yourself from it at all cost and Huma and Hillary were too busy conning rogue governments out of millions of dollars to fatten their bank accounts instead of thinking about the risks that "Henry Danger" might pose to their already criminal empire. This...in my humble opinion.....was pretty damn stupid!! This woman has an "untrustworthy" rating of a steady 70+%. She's a proven liar....on multiple occasions via the national media, and the fortune the Clintons have amassed in such a short time without a product to sell, a business to run, or any other legit reason to rake in these large sums of cash, is just plain old common sense proof that things have happened that weren't square with the law.

I don't make it a habit of allowing people that I KNOW I can't trust....manage my money. If you are a US Citizen and you have a job, it is YOUR money that these people use to live the life of Riley yet can never seem to make a decision that is beneficial to the individuals who live in this country....who's money they require to play their stupid games.

There are NO skeletons in the closet of Donald Trump that could even begin to compare with the pathetic greasy history this woman tries daily to avoid with a smile and hide at all cost. It is only a fool who will put faith in a liar. We know she, Bill and the whole gang are exactly what they've made it a point to try to accuse Trump of. The truth might have come via hacking, but at least we have some evidence to prove all the dirty deals that have gone on which benefit the Clintons and ALL those of their inner circle...at the cost of the American taxpayer and the poor citizens of these rogue nations. Make YOUR vote count more than for just weed legalization. If you LIKE America and what it stands for, you better make your vote count! GWW

• Like Like x 4
  2. This is pretty damning for HRC's campaign. I'm definitely not a fan of Hillary by any stretch of the imagination, and I would agree that HRC has done far worse things than Donald Trump has just due to the virtue of having the power to command invasions of many nations that killed untold numbers of civilians. Donald Trump certainly has a checkered past too, but nothing on that level. Having said that, you'd be a fool to think Donald Trump wouldn't have done even worse things than Hillary if he had that kind of power.

3. after all of the investigations, sex scandals, wikileaks etc..

it would be pretty funny if it was Carlos Danger who ends up taking down the clintons.

• Like Like x 4
  4. That would be something out of a cheesy B movie.

Or House of Cards.

• Like Like x 1
  5. He's a bad hombre!

• Like Like x 4
  6. she'll skate away from whatever it is.. Huma is gonna get thrown under the bus.

I can't imagine it being no big deal.. 11 days before the election to make this announcement has to be big.

but we have to trust Comey.. after all both Clinton and Kaine deemed him the most respected unbiased investigator on earth.

The tin foil hat conspiracy theorist in me says this is all a distraction from the wikileaks.. after the inauguration they will drop everything.

but either way LOL at anthony weiner.

• Like Like x 3
  7. I like this thread.
    I wish that more people saw Hillary for who she really is.
    The sad part about all of it though is that they will still vote for her even after they know that she is a criminal and a liar.
    It makes my head spin that the sheeple will follow her.

• Like Like x 5
  8. I've already thought about the distraction thing lol.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Trump is a pile of shit too. Hillary is just a bigger pile of shit.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I laughed at the Washington Post's "Dickileaks" headline.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Huma x Clinton video when?

• Like Like x 2
  12. It doesn't have to be big. Comey is someone who follows the law to the letter. Just like when he defied orders of a republican administration when it violated the constitution, and when he decided not to indict someone I'm sure he's not very fond of. He found information pertinent to the email investigation so he was obligated by law to write a letter informing congress that his previous testimony was now invalid due to new evidence coming to light. He needs to get some approval before he can make anything public, writing the letter was part of that.

Because this was nothing more than a formality for Comey, I doubt he realized the implications of such a letter and just was doing it because he's supposed to. He could've and should've written the letter with a bit more clarity, but I doubt he put much effort or thought into it. Although it isn't necessarily anything big, it also could be big, but we probably wont find out until after the election.

13. It's kind of hard to say who is worse, they're different. She may be more dishonest than he is, but he's crazier and much more of a wild card.

14. hard to take some of these comments seriously when ive seen the same folks talk about how good Obamacare is. lol

• Like Like x 2
  15. I think Comey is covering his ass on this one...Must've found something questionable..may be something or not... and knows he cant investigate while keeping it from the public/or getting out/leaked...If the news came out after she was elected that there was an investigation, but nothing was said...he'd get nailed.

16. she's more dishonest? That's just factually incorrect.

Trump lies more than twice as often as Hillary. They're both dishonest, but Trump is by far more dishonest, not to mention just plain dumb, which is the root of a lot of his lies. People find Hillary to be more dishonest but they're just plain wrong.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I'd hate myself if my last name was Weiner

18. You bet. I was wondering why he keeps bumping his head at the wall but couldn't find any explanation...

19. Let's not forget, ALL politicians are liars, some are just better at it than other's.

It's all about the money... $$ Merica $$

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1