Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

it makes me kinda sick the government spreads garbage like this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokeadubbie, Aug 13, 2011.

1. lies, after lies, after lies, after lies in this anti pop video. i only watched half the video, and this is pretty much what went thru my head when i watched it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb8Xcoxqx-E]Marijuana - The Real Facts, Educational Anti-Marijuana Video - YouTube[/ame]

1) if 42% of Americans have at least tried marijuana, and our own government declares a war on drugs, isn't that pretty much a civil war?
    2)there has never been a documented case of cancer from marijuana alone [NEVER]
    3) 2:36 that statistic is complete bullshit in the fact that that their comparing the AVERAGE weed in the 70's, to the CRAZIEST shit we have now. (even though the government is funding for it's R&D???)
    4) gateway drug? only in the fact that its illegal. if your buying weed, your exposed to the BLACK FRICKING MARKET for god's sake. this includes "hardcore" drugs. if weed was legalized, wouldn't the chances of being exposed to these harder drugs go significantly down?
    5)hookahs really are (in most cases) are for smoking tobacco. while it's possible to smoke weed out of it, its also possible to smoke weed out of a coke can, but lets start outlawing those too!
    6)congrats bro. you proved that everybody knows what a bong is for.
    7)alcohol kills 2,500,000 times more people than marijuana EVER YEAR. (feel free to look that up)
    8) 24:35 "any of the health, uhhhhhh, risk that we know, uhhhh, are there with tobacco smoke for instance, ummm, are there with marijuana smoking". once again, a false statement. the difference? cigarettes have been proven to kill people, and marijuana has not.

2. You don't even have to start the video to see the bullshit written on this guy's face. He has lies written all over him. I've seen that look on many a politicians face, usually after they're caught doing the exact opposite of what they stand for.

3. he looks high as a georgia pine

4. im gonna watch it ha i love how someone called it mauwiie wauiwiie

5. What a bag of lies. Sad that people watch this video and believe it.

6. I wanna kill someone...

7. And this is why you should never trust a word the government says without researching it yourself.

8. i got pretty discuraged when i wrote that to go on the comments section of the video, and after i did allll that, the user has to accept comments. soo, thats pretty much got a snowballs chance in hell

9. I left a nice comment for him... on his wall to

10. Ragequit 4 minutes in, couldn't handle it, wanted to kill everyone commenting on the video supporting it, especially the most recent comment, this.

The chief ingredient in marijuana is THC, a mild form of acid, prolonged usage of which can cause adverse effects to your sexual potency, short term memory loss, and can also severly damage your brain tissue, central nervous system, and basic motor skills. To put it simply mom and dad, theres a reason they call it dope.

Really? THC is a mild form of acid? because i'm pretty sure that's actually not what it is at all.

11. I find it funny that they used all the politically correct terms for weed stuff but then when it got to symptoms of being high they just said

The Munchies... lol like if these people dont know what a joint is how are they gunna know what the munchies are

12. Damn those joints at 2:28 must have been rolled by a 10 year old.

13. the best part is where he's running around town with his bong from home, asking people if they know what it is. that man is a junkie

14. well that was some bullshit.

15. im pretty sure a bull just took a shit all over, recorded it, and made it an hour long.

16. #17 Heosphoros, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's messed up.

But for the record, alcohol doesn't kill 2,500,000 times the amount of people than marijuana. 0 people have died from marijuana, so wouldn't 2,500,000 x 0 be 0?

17. If your think mathematically over statistics yes.

18. Erm. Well yeah what's another way to look at it? I'm assuming he meant that amount more, not times more. But I don't think there's another way of interpreting times more.

19. Just watched the whole thing.. What a waste of an hour. :p
    I like how they basically tell you how to sneakily grow. Not in straight lines, not too obviously hidden, etc. Hahaha
    They couldn't even make it sound any worse than cigarettes or alcohol though. Stupid propaganda..