It just isn't working out

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by artic, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Well blades, I need some friendly advice. I'm a tall fellow standing at 6'4" and the lady I'm working with is 5'1". It's a little awkward getting down the business when we can't get a good position going. We are doing strictly missionary at this point, but what are some other workable ones? Any blades have the same problem I do? What did you do to overcome it? :wave:

2. qyqour 6 4 pick her ass up and figure it out like the rest of us. Watch some ufc, that will give you some ideas. Tall power

3. Damn, how high are you right now? :smoking:
    The 12+ inches height gap is quite the barrier, her legs are a lot smaller then mine so we really can't do anything where shes on top or where we are both standing up. :p

4. Is it really that hard? My girl is 4'11'' and I'm at least 5'10''. We can do just about anything that doesn't require both of us to stand. Try positions with her on top.

Edit: there goes my suggestion.

5. Read the above, tried but my hips are to wide for her. She might just be fucking with me and not want to put any work in. :rolleyes:

6. I'm 6'1 and had a gf for 2 years who is 4'11.. and 3/4 :laughing: You can spoon, it's very intimate. We had a lot of fun with the doggystyle position.. put her on a high bed, or a desk, etc. and have some fun with it :ey:

Honestly you've gotta get a little creative with it. Find out what works best for you guys. Maybe shower sex is you guys' best. It's clumsy though, unless you're strong enough to hold her up for extended periods of time. Gets tiring.. great workout though!

7. Are you kidding I whip short chicks around my 6 6 ass like a hula hoop.

Try this

Hold her under her arm pits and turn her around, beat it up !

8. I need to try the shower, but she hasn't spent the night in a while. It's always a hit it and get it over with kinda deal. :p

I'll try to convince her otherwise next time, I'm sick of doing all the work. :devious:

9. Fuck her on the bed while you stand and her legs are resting on your shoulders.

10. ^ her laying on the bed while you stand could work.

Do you have access to stairs? Put her a few stairs higher than you (either sitting or bending over) and go to town. Stair sex is totally underrated and highly enjoyable.

11. Pick her up and go go go.

12. see now, thanks to high school wrestling this will never be a problem for me...:hippie:

13. 6'5'' here with a 5'2'' girl

-fuck her from behind
    -missionary
    -side fuck (spooning)
    -put her on the counter (kitchen or bathroom)
    -lay her on the bed face up or down and stand up..

- you arent using your noggin man. its just pussy, so fuck it

14. i've been seeing this girl who's 5'0 and i'm 6'1.. haven't gotten to that point yet, buttttt i will be using these suggestions when the time comes. keep 'em coming blades :smoking:

15. couch works well too. doggie style with that ass up in the air

16. I am 6'3" and my Current GF is 5'4" my ex wife was 5'2". I understand your problem.

So here are some things to try. Doggy always works, You can either keep her on her knees, have her on her knees at the edge of the bed with you STANDING behind her or you can flatten her out on her stomach while you mess around back there.

I know you said that her legs are too small to be on top, what about a Swing or a Sex Chair? A Wall Swing (goes over your door)?

Good luck.

17. [quote name='"artic"']Well blades, I need some friendly advice. I'm a tall fellow standing at 6'4" and the lady I'm working with is 5'1". It's a little awkward getting down the business when we can't get a good position going. We are doing strictly missionary at this point, but what are some other workable ones? Any blades have the same problem I do? What did you do to overcome it? :wave:[/quote]

I am 5'3 and dated a ball player in my younger years, honestly when we were laying down the height wasn't even noticeable :0)

18. I am 6'0 and I have fucked a 4'11 chick. It works you just gotta be creative.

19. I'm 6' and my lady is 4'8". I fuck her every way possible. It really sounds like she is being lazy.

20. cowgirl is really fun. besides, missionary is wack.