Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It just hit me....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cherryjubilee, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Do you guys think that if and when the ganj is legalized, that some company will put such extensive research into it that they will be able to produce such buds with trichs so plentiful that one could never imagine? Sorry if that makes no sense. :smoking: But what do you guys think?

2. I'm thinking that you're pretty baked.

:smoking:

3. and i second that opinion..LOL:bongin:

4. I think the art of growing is kind of perfected. But who knows, maybe the weed'll be twice as strong in twenty years?

5. That's so completely untrue. You and I both know that no matter how good you get at something, you can always get better. Maybe not in all cases, but with constant breeding of different strains, all with different traits such as trichs, hairs, nug vs leaves ratio, ect, the sky is the limit. And with time, I'm sure we'll be even higher than the sky, have faith man.

Btw, yeah, I do think that will happen OP. Thanks for the reassurance :D

6. what strain is that were it forms one giant bud per plant. I cant remember and it looks hilarious.
    But if it were legalized I would actually expect a flooding of mass produced buds. Lots of mids cause not everyone is smart/a conesuir (fuck spelling).
    And the constraints of illegality do little to stop those at the fore front of genetic modification of cannabis.

7. think if scientists with real labs could get paid to devote their life to making the best weed possible

cause you know a stoner scientist would have SOO much more incentive to do that than any other one, so there would be results

8. i wanna see that plant, please pm me if u find it.

9. That can be any strain if you grow your plant into one of those single tower-like colas. Either that, or Lowryder. It's like 8 inches tall when the plant is fully grown and looks like one giant bud even though it's made of many smaller ones.