Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It Is Raining On This Florida Night

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rizenn, Jun 2, 2013.

1. #1 Rizenn, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2013
    So it's raining and looking to smoke !

Where do you guys/gal's usually smoke if it's raining outside?

Here's the catch ! you CANT smoke inside :eek: :)

I'm more than likely just gonna blow it out the window and blow a candle, I do that when it's not raining so :p

2. your garage if you have one, keep the garage door open. or your front or back porch 

3. Bushes haha. But I usually smoke inside at a friends.

4. Go outside with an umbrella.

5. Hmm, if I can't smoke inside?

I guess my balcony, or down in my car.  Or in the woods behind my apartment building, except I'd probably be sketched the fuck out being back there, alone, in the dark.

6. very smart i like the garage and the car option haha !

7. On my back patio so I can hear the rain.

8. #8 Old School Smoker, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2013
    I like to smoke on the back porch during a good Southern California electrical storm. But Florida has the best electrical storms in the continental United States.

9. It is not raining

10. so are there better ones in hawaii?

11. lol i no joke smoked under a motorcycle tarp for my bike cuz it was downpouring and i couldn't find an umbrella anywhere.

12. Go outside with a jacket and prepare to get wet and hit your bowl inside your sweatshirt. I would personally try to stay inside but I've had to go out in the rain once or twice.