It is raining oil in Lousiana. Literally.

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by smokesomebuddha, Jun 23, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18ZczUdKMhM&playnext_from=TL&videos=VLcmHAKfjbs&feature=sub]YouTube - "It is literally raining oil" -Louisiana resident[/ame]

we are so fucked.

2. Oh FUCK THAT damn America is so screwed.

3. I feel bad for thinking how oily I feel. Damn humid. I keep a supply of tee shirts in the freezer. I'll have to go looking for rainbows next rain.

Thanks for the info. It's cool, but not too cool. Gotta think about people geting oily rain for real.

4. How long are they going to let this oil spill continue for?

5. hopefully that relief well gets finished fast. We are completeley screwed as it is, and people (other than the people near the gulf coast) don't seem to care too much

6. wow fuck. this is bad

7. thats fucked! BP needs to get their shit together
    you know they bought the search terms "oil spill" on google and yahoo
    so if you search anything related to spilling oil it takes you to BP's site 1st

8. there is no way they are going to be able to clean this up. Everyone living there better break out their HAZMAT suits

9. this is pritty much what there doing to clean the oil spill up because they think somehow money is going to magicly clean this up

obama:so how do we clean up this oil spill?
    bp: i think we should wait it out
    obama: good plan ill do the same
    bp(2months l8r): i think we should start thinking of ways to clean this up
    obama: ok.
    bp: think of anythink yet?
    obama: i have a degree in cleaning oil spills because im the prez and im black. im buisy with more important stuff like war on cannabis and flying ovr the oil to look at it mabe ill do it in a couple weeks.
    lousiana: so its raining oil here. you asshats need to clean this up
    obama: why is it raining oil? clean what up?
    bp: raining oil you say? thats impossible
    obama:inorite lol
    rest of the world: clean up the fucking oil spill now you fucking dumbass govt
    obama: we have our best solders trying to come up with ways to clean up this oil we are not using scientists because science is evil and related to marijuana. we did not expect off shore drilling to be so risky.
    bp: we must compleat the proficy

10. well that's a relief

there is still a shit load of oil there though, and that isn't good

11. This shit pisses me off so much, even if this video isnt real the gulf is fucked. I dont see how Americans can support a foreign company that does not give a fuck about America or the environment, all they care about is money.

12. I saw this

If you didnt know corexit is what they tried to use to clean up the oil.

13. ^^God, they are screwing people over big time

14. Oil evaporates in a large body of water?

15. fake or not, we're fucked. big time.

16. I honestly think this is the beginning of the end.
    This is a HUGE blow to mother nature.

17. naw man, life is a hard thing to wipe out. Life's been gettin hit by heavy shit for billions of years and it's still around. The end of the world? no. The end of the gulf coast? possibly.

18. yea dont oil and water, like, not mix>?

19. Wow! Is this the time we pushed the earth's buttons one to many times? Oh wait... lol that's in 2012 nvm. KEEP PUSHING!!