It is finals week..

Discussion in 'General' started by 1620, Dec 5, 2013.

1. No more inefficient thoughts.

For all of you.

Challenge

2. Mini vans are like marshmellows

3. Ahh, exam season
    I feel like I'm firing on all cylinders.
    Intoxication levels slowly building to an annual high. 
    The best part of it is that, as soon as you finish, it's Chrismastime motherfuckers..

4. damn dude i know, hows your week looking?

i have my 5-7 page research paper due tonight for my technical writing class, as well as a 1 page resume and the final by 12/12
    my gen chem 1 test 4 is on tuesday, and the final is next thursday. 3 homework assignments are also due by tuesday.

my technology & society class, just have a 1 page essay, discussion board post, and final exam all due by like next thursday.

physical science class just the final on the 9th. what is that wednesday? i dont even know

yeah shit load of work so much fun lol i just bought a gram of loud to getme through this paper tonight. i'm on page 4.5/5-7. i'll prolly get to 6 pages maybe 6.5.plus i still have the absract, annotated bib, title page and table of contents.....

5. #5 Deleted member 629842, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
    [​IMG]
    No sleep... must study... So many papers due... Luckily got the biggest one out of the way yesterday. 

6. meh...schools not for me

7. It is finals week I'm mad fucked dude FUCK this term i'm not doing shit all my papers due tomorrow man fuuuuuuuuck

8. I am done with my papers.

Two exams and then I'm out.

Gonna kill some ducks and get my first ever Christmas tree.

9. #9 4shotmark, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
    That's what my ten page paper was on.

The debate is really stale at this point, IMO, but after all my reading it should totally be legal.

Did you read Angels of Death by Roger Magnusson for your research?

10. college is hard 

[​IMG]

11. No unfortunitly I didn't, I mostly read seduced by death. It's a really good book that showed the current state of the Netherlands and how much of a slippery slope it could become :p The debate is going to last a long time because it's an argument that can be split right down the middle, just like with the abortion debate.

I agree with you. It's one of those debates that has more to do with our nature as humans rather than policy and technology.

The hardest part for me was keeping my stance in favor of allowing a suicide right for the mentally ill. Shit is a very slippery slope.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/557817

But we're done bruh! Smoke something, and know I'm smoking with you, hahaha. :bongin:

13. fuck math ^3

14. Amen to that hahah as soon as I got home I celebrated with a bong rip  :bongin: happy tokin !

15. I finished most of my classes already.  O chem 8-10 on Tuesday and then Physics 2-4 the same day and I'm DONE

I should probably start studying

16. Not for me. Next week...

17. professors be like:

[​IMG]

18. Wow guys like cool. I tell you it's finals week, and what do you do? You post all over my thread, disTRACTING me from my work. Just great. Great. Now I'm gonna get all fucking B's, thanks a lot JERKS!

19. not for me. not even next week. the week after.

20. #20 KushMastaFlex, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013
    I'm fucked for my final tomorrow.... I'm so sick right now and I have so much material to cover, why does this happen right before my most important final.... Fuck me. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum