It is easier to believe that you do not exist than it is to believe you do.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by someoneorother2, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Thank you

2. Normally I would get into something like this, and I know all the theorys about life being a dream and all, and all that.... but what your saying isnt that intresting really. If I don't exist, well this is a good nonexistance i've lived.

And anyway, that you can come up with that proves that we do exist, if we didn't exist, how could you think of that?

You sir, phail at stoner philosophy.

3. #43 someoneorother2, Aug 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2008
    I never stated that I don't exist...I said that you don't....well actually, I said that it is, in fact, easier to say you don't than to say you do. So basically, when the computer screen told me that I "phail at stoner philosophy", it was just an illusion. You weren't actually being mean...I was.

Its just like a previous thread....that said maybe it's not 3 dimensions.

Just because it looks like we are in three dimensions...are we? Here http://forum.grasscity.com/spirituality-philosophy/253128-inside-dimensions.html

And some more from that "What if we are really 2 dimensional, but constantly change your perceived shape in order to appear 3 dimensional. Whoa...... This assumes we are not real, but simply believe we are. We may be in the 2nd dimension, believing that we exist as 3 dimensional life. So consciousness exists, but not real life. A perception of life exists, but no more. This however, takes a big leap of faith....or does it. Hmm..."

Pinball wizard:
    And anyway, that you can come up with that proves that we do exist, if we didn't exist, how could you think of that?

Oh, but I do exist. You don't

EDIT: Scoobydooby67
    Thanks for posting up that Descartes stuff. I'm an ethug too, so don't worry about having too many posts.

4. Wait, now I'm curious. Educate me on his "bullshit" argument. I've never heard about or read it.

One fucking post to 3000!